Houston Texas "HERO" Ordinance Goes Down In Defeat

Guess this means that woomby and his swishy walking buddies on the reach around crew won't be visiting Houston soon. Happy to see the fags agenda rejected by the rest of the voters of Houston. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do you ever have anything to contribute to the conversation? You are positively obsessed with me. It's obvious to anyone with eyes.

Everyone knows you're the pivot man on the original Texas reacharound all-star team. Show us all those championship dildos you've got hidden in the closet along with your sexuality.

Look up retrograde in the dictionary and it's gay rey staring back at you

VOTE GAY REY for DOTY!
Seems like a huge majority of people in Houston do not want the city government telling them how to run their businesses any more than they already do.
Houston has become a very unfriendly environment for business with an extreme amount of bureaucracy. Many companies are electing to locate outside of the city limits such as ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Southwestern Energy, Anadarko, Goodman (Daikin), and many many others.

Anise Porker has been driving business away from Houston for 6 years. Not approving the HERO was a gesture commonly associted with the middle finger being raised above all the rest.

Funny. The Muslims must think the liberals are some really stupid motherfuckers. Originally Posted by DSK
Aren't they?
  • DSK
  • 11-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Aren't they? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Indeed they are!
Do evangelicals come in other flavors? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what flavors are Jewish?

I'm glad she got her ass kicked, but I believe the liberals will find a way to get the courts to impose it. Hopefully, that will get people fed up enough to change the government and the courts through legal means.

Funny how the Muslims got with blacks and white evangelicals on this one to defeat the forces of darkness, i.e. the liberals who let them in the country. They are biting the hand that feeds them, literally. The Muslims must think the liberals are some really stupid motherfuckers. Originally Posted by DSK
This is at least the second time that black churches were instrumental in shooting down gay rights.

Blacks and Hispanics left the Democratic reservation in California to pass Prop. 8 and shoot down gay rights also.
This is at least the second time that black churches were instrumental in shooting down gay rights.

Blacks and Hispanics left the Democratic reservation in California to pass Prop. 8 and shoot down gay rights also. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yeah, but they won't vote Republican.

The churches are all about control. They should be taxed.
Mayor Parker's defeat speech last night was annoying. She made it seem as though the voters were tricked with misinformation. As if the voters were mindless sheep following the loudest voice. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Now she's trying to figure out a way to "go around the voters"!

Right out of Obaminable's playbook.
Now she's trying to figure out a way to "go around the voters"!

Right out of Obaminable's playbook. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sure Mayor Parker has higher political aspirations.

She is using up a lot of political capitol hanging on to this ill conceived venture.

She has made the mistake that other polititians in Houston have made. She thinks the rest of Texas is like the inner loop voters who are her basic base.

If you think Houston Voters sent you a message, try selling that shit in Dallas-FtWorth, Waco, Amarrillo, Lubbock, and all points in between.
I'm sure Mayor Parker has higher political aspirations. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not much higher in Houston.

If you think Houston Voters sent you a message, try selling that shit in Dallas-FtWorth, Waco, Amarrillo, Lubbock, and all points in between.
Austin?

Not much higher in Houston.

Austin?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Fuck Austin.

And I also did not include San Antonio, the second largest City in Mexico.
Fuck Austin.

And I also did not include San Antonio, the second largest City in Mexico. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Would it pass in SA?

And Austin fucks itself, left and right!

(eg. infest its lake with huge rodents to get rid of weed in the lake! And electing a drunk to prosecute drunks!)
Seems like a huge majority of people in Houston do not want the city government telling them how to run their businesses any more than they already do.
Houston has become a very unfriendly environment for business with an extreme amount of bureaucracy. Many companies are electing to locate outside of the city limits such as ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Southwestern Energy, Anadarko, Goodman (Daikin), and many many others.

Anise Porker has been driving business away from Houston for 6 years. Not approving the HERO was a gesture commonly associted with the middle finger being raised above all the rest. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
My thoughts exactly, this was all in the interest of her own political agenda. Nothing in the ordinance was new other than the city cashing in on it and her putting her name on something that sounds significant. She's definitely not business friendly that's for sure. I'm going to venture off and say her last term has been the worse thing that's happened to Houston. Our priority's are fucked up, agenda before crime and other shit that matters.
She's definitely not business friendly that's for sure. I'm going to venture off and say her last term has been the worse thing that's happened to Houston. Our priority's are fucked up, agenda before crime and other shit that matters. Originally Posted by Mojojo
The area where my business exists was "annexed" by Houston several years back, and a "nice lady" from the City stopped by to "let me know." I asked her if paying taxes to Houston now would mean that when (and if) I call 911 the HPD was respond.

"No" was her answer.

To which I asked: What do "we" get now from Houston? Street repair?

"Nothing" was her answer. "We" weren't in the "City's services area"!!!!!

Exxon did good moving near to the edge of Montgomery County. Conroe will thrive.