Providers what are your shoe size?

No matter the size of the feet....women in heels are a big turn on
Interesting on sizes.....any correlations to vagina size requriement for enjoyment. I mean guys seemed to be measured up by shoe size and thats false...
Originally Posted by SneakyCancer
No correlation. Despite my bounteous height and heels, I do not have the Grand Canyon of twats and cannot house a Saturn missile. The Celtic carnal cavern and tunnel of love is as narrow as normal, although I'm told that the emerald of erotic Ireland grows substantially when provoked.
7.5 with a very high arch. Think "ballerina" arch.
Dang Fancy has some big feet almost as b big as my size 15 boats
Dang Fancy has some big feet almost as b big as my size 15 boats Originally Posted by Wounded-duck
Yep, but I'm a tall and ample lass. I'd topple over if I had dinghies instead of pontoons!

Takes a wee bit of hunting, but I can still find fanciful flirtations footwear. Wearing my favorite heels in my avatar, but I just got some pretty purple people pleasers, spiky and sparkly.
Damn, I thought this was another TS code word thing.
If them toes ain't rat, who cares how foooking long they care. I prefer a shortie with a 7 or under.i like my yellas dainty and submisso.
I'm a size 42

Dang Fancy has some big feet almost as b big as my size 15 boats Originally Posted by Wounded-duck
Wounded duck fancy, fanso, red, is a legend here. Please no disparaging remarks to the queen of eccie sir please woundo. Her feet are probably bootiful made. Give fanso a pass always on any rude comments please. She, by the way she carries herself, don't deserve that shidd.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 11:26 PM
I believe this is the OP's thread. Let him run with it. Not many guys here are interested in other guy's fetishes...but I guess some seem to be Originally Posted by tbone2u
tbone2 that was a good jibe-a funny jibe-n a fair shot. keep it at that level n we good.

Chicagoboy gets some body blows in too, but he's funny and i have never bitched once about his smart ass retorts. he picks his spots n fucks with other ppl too, not just me..
No worries, shine. I didn't take the duck's comment as rude, just truthful and humorous. I've been the Bigfoot Towering Inferno since I was 13.

Went to Paris one spring a few years back, was meandering shops off the Seine, and a group of French schoolgirls kept tittering and pointing at my red-tipped toes in bright ruby flat walking sandals. My companion translated, and seems I had the biggest feet they had ever seen on female! Just told them I was an Irish lass from the Lone Star State, and everything is bigger in Texas.

(P.S. -- I'm only a legend in the minds of my chihuahuas! Probably something like Patty Pupperoni, scattering meat treats instead of Johnny's Appleseeds. )
No matter the size of the feet....women in heels are a big turn on Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yeah I'm a big fan also. But I prefer stilettos over wedges. Nothing wrong with a women looking a little slutty. High heels and fishnets.
Very SEXY!
  • RoxyG
  • 02-18-2018, 08:46 AM
8 1/2 with a nice arch
^^^Roxy G feet / toes are perfect and sexy.