Clients Who Don't Know When To Leave

I always tell them I gotta go pick up my kid. Time to bounce on outta here lil fella...
I show them my electro penis zapper or my ball crusher and say...
" LET'S PLAY!"
Attached Images File Type: jpg tn.jpg (3.8 KB, 210 views)
When I was newer, I wasn't sure about all that stuff either. I can recall one time that I was talking with the lady I was with, and I can have a problem of talking and not know when to shut up somtimes. Especially if I get a little nervous meeting someone new. But she was very professional and just made it seem like it was a mutual and casual seperation. I think all she did was make a comment of how much fun she had and said something like, "So I guess you'll have to leave now?" and when I told her yes, She was like oh poo and made a pouty face.

It was great because it didn't make things akward at all and she didn't act rude like, "You have to leave now." or "It;s time for you to go." and rather she made it into a question or a leading question. It was pretty brilliant and thoughtful on how she approached the issue. On another occasion It was my first time with someone else and it was my first multi hour appointment. She said something like thanks for staying so long with me not many people stay their whole time. I didnt really pick up on the hint and being that I set a two hour appointment and it had only been 1 hour 30 mins I didn't see an issue. But she went to use the bathroom and came back and then almost immediately there was a signal that time was up. So After that I primarily do outcalls if it's someone I have met a few times before if they dont have an incall available or its easier for them to do outcall.
Here's an idea....put on a shirt like this and hopefully
he will read it and get a clue.

Have this on a neverending loop that you start playing when you
feel it's getting to be overtime:
That's All Folks!!! <-----click here.

My grandfather used to turn to my grandmother when he felt like guests had overstayed their welcome and said, "Sweetie? It's time for you and I to go to bed so these good people can go home."
If you no longer care about not hurting his feelings,
you can always express it as fine folks & felines do:

Attached Images File Type: png wrap-it-up-box.png (207.0 KB, 195 views)
Has anyone had regular incall clients that didn't take the hint when it was time to leave? I mean someone who just wanted to hang around after their appointment for whatever reason. If so, how did you get rid of them without hurting their feelings? Originally Posted by KarynKumming
I know what you mean. Since he is a such a great regular, I gave him a choice between a lowered rate or a generous amount of more time. He picked more time and we set the parameters. Well, he started to stay later and later than the agreed upon time. (I am loosey-goosey with my time, but there is a limit especially since I was so generous to begin with.)

I tried everything: go to the bathroom and return in a robe, yawn (evening appointments), starting to clean up, and talking about how I need to go to sleep. He just kept on hanging around. Finally, very nicely and firmly I told him that he needs to leave within a more reasonable time or he can schedule for a longer time and we could work out the price.

He now leaves within a reasonable time.
I show them my electro penis zapper or my ball crusher and say...
" LET'S PLAY!" Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Sounds like an upcharge.
Yea just say "Sweetie can you get the door for my next appointment while I take a shower? He should be here in a few minutes"
BBW Katrina: omg that was the funniest episode ever! Wrap it the fuck up! lmao

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...ow-wrap-it-up-
I have the Dave Chapelle box set. It never gets old. Funniest shit ever made, I swear
I had this lady once, she said our time is up, I would like you to leave baby, then I shoved 800 bucks in her couchy and suddenly she didn't want me to leave.