Bareback Question from a new girl - told I'd get bad review if I didn't do bareback greek

I too am going to out on a limb here.
There are some screwed up fucktards out there that are bullying some of these ladies and are just down right dangerous.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
When the ladies don't feel safe and are concerned that some low life dickwad is going to try and blackmail them it's getting out of hand.
Ladies, if one of these small dick wad pullers tells you he is going to write you a bad review PUNT his ass out of the place.... If you call me I WILL share some time with you and then
I WILL review you....
If you are good/ great that's what I will write. But if you are not, I will say that in the review.
Ladies, NEVER SACRIFICE YOUR SAFETY ... I count on you being here so that I can enjoy your company.
Sorry about the rant, but I just had a session with a fairly new provider who told me how some have pressured her the same way.. She told them fuck off and has not had any push back from the bastards that threatened her the same way.
JUST PISSES ME OFF !!!
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
Well said MarineButch!!! Same goes for me
Sorry to hear that happen, Jenna. Unfortunately, you have pricks out there that prey on new ladies and pull this type of stuff. Then try to use the old "I'll write a no review" just to pressure you or try to give you a bad reputation. Like others said, get with some of the ladies and get advice on how to screen and other important info of the hobby.
Welcome and enjoy, stay safe!
The next time its asked, Jenna Luvin should just pull out a very large strap on and go to town on the fucktard.
The next time its asked, Jenna Luvin should just pull out a very large BARBED WIRE strap on and go to town on the fucktard. Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY

If Jenna contacts me, I'll foot the bill for some pepper spray.

Jenna, in four years of doing this, good screening has kept me from ever needing to use mine. Like I said, contact me if you have any questions at all.
FTFY Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Is the barbed wire an upcharge?
Is the barbed wire an upcharge? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Of course. It's par for the course of the guy asking for that service in the first place!
Ass sex, meh, I like the vag. Too much fecal matter in that tunnel. I'm not the truffle butter type of guy.

Anyway, bbfs probably happens more often than people are willing to admit. But butt busting bareback behavior is probably a bit more rare. You know, people shit out of that thing.
Offering bareback sex is not standard practice. And greek aka anal, is usually offered at an additional rate, for the record. Originally Posted by tntangie
Well, Bareback blow jobs are standard practice anyway, if the chick is any good at her job that is. What's the point if not? Waste of time.

Good job on schooling her on the art of the "Upsell" by the way. Charging more for the starfish.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Well, Bareback blow jobs are standard practice anyway, if the chick is any good at her job that is. What's the point if not? Waste of time.

Good job on schooling her on the art of the "Upsell" by the way. Charging more for the starfish. Originally Posted by albundy
Some providers include the star fish at no extra charge
Bareback sex should never be against your will. It should be a matter of concern about your health, and not about making a few extra dollars.
while the guys have given some great advice, listen to your sisters for they alone can truly understand what you are going thru!!!

btw, there is no disagreement or incongruity between any of the following statements.
"this it your business/body and you have the last say at what happens"
"YOUR BODY, YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR LIFE".
"You can do what you want and charge what you want."
"And greek aka anal, is usually offered at an additional rate, for the record."
"Some providers include the star fish at no extra charge."

therefore, this does NOT follow any of the above.
"Good job on schooling her on the art of the "Upsell" by the way. Charging more for the starfish."
["upsell" usually happens in the heat of the moment or after a consultation has begun. if it's listed upfront before any consultations are arranged, it is not, imho, an "upsell"].
I hope the next woman threatened with a bad review if she doesn't succumb to the bbfs demand, calls the guy's bluff. Then waits to see if the review appears, and blast him if it does.

My bet is the guy is bluffing and won't post the review at all.
My bet is on him not even being a member here...
My bet is on him not even being a member here... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Or he is one of the troll accounts that has recently set up shop in the Dallas forums. His choice of handles given to the OP demonstrates an understanding of Dallas hobby history.
I hope the next woman threatened with a bad review if she doesn't succumb to the bbfs demand, calls the guy's bluff. Then waits to see if the review appears, and blast him if it does.

My bet is the guy is bluffing and won't post the review at all. Originally Posted by TinMan

Ya but then it's just he said she said. And then she's really fucked.

Girl, do your thing. Post regular ads, provide good service and don't compromise your comfort level. Your reputation will build itself one day at a time.

And who is this "Duncan Idaho" handle? I'm at work. Can someone fill me in?