My God! The pop ups on this site are terrible!!!!!

I had the same problem. Go under internet options, then manage addons, and disable the Abode Shockwave player. It should start working better, but you won't be able to play a lot of videos. One or more of the ads on the side is causing the problem, I believe. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
This worked for me thanks for the tip.
No pop ups and no banners on my system, of course I use Opera with AdBlock & 'ContentBlocker' plugins.
In fact the system is little slow now and the team is working on the issue to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Originally Posted by Modda
Umm ok, missed most of this, been trading contact data with existing friends who have also obtained ID's on other sites, cause they're hacked off at the last few weeks of this site. Simply stopped by to see if the situation had been fixed, as was somewhat promised a couple weeks ago. And it hasn't.

Seriously, the powers to be need to remove the site sponsored popups, (yes I can read code). And they need to understand that not everyone is on a win 7 machine with high end graphics (frankly basic laptops are common and whomever runs IT for this board must simply accept and plan for that). In addition, most folks are not IT knowledgeable, they do not install the latest internet browsers, and simply prefer to spend their time making friends, not messing around with browser settings they don't understand, or worrying that a pop-up contains a bug, as quite a lot do. Last, if a vendor did the upgrade, they should be be paid. Just my 3 cents.
Unique Carpener,so very true on your entire post!

I have 30 mg speed and I never, ever,had experienced such a slow site like this one.

I agree it is the site's responsibility,not the customers who use it, to fix the damn problem.