what does low volume mean?

If my SO were more high volume, then I probably wouldn't be hanging out here.
Yea...just once by my honey in seven years pushed me in this direction. Guess I'm selfish to still want more...
To me, low volume is, hopefully, your SO. Everyone else here is working. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Lol, that's what I was gonna say
I agree that terms such as “low volume” and “UTR” and “selective” are just marketing terms that don’t mean (guarantee) anything. What those terms imply (which may or may not be true) is that a provider doesn’t take many clients, and will be energetic and enthusiastic.

I’ve the sense that not many customers are interested in a provider who is mechanical and inattentive – going through the motions and providing barely acceptable service. That’s what makes those terms appealing to clients (and why providers use them).

However, it should raise the bar for giving a solid “yes” review. If a provider advertises low-volume and I arrive to find her worn out from a long day of work, that would be a “no” review for me.

In fairness, I have given a “yes” with reservations in the ROS for providers who gave mechanical service, but who did not set the expectation of being low volume. You have to expect a cheap girl or agency girl to be high volume and low enthusiasm. Originally Posted by John4229
The most straightforward and balanced response. I will interject a lady can be "low volume" and still be worn out from her RW job. I know when I was still a part-time provider I would have to make sure to nap during my lunch breaks or schedule to go into work after an appointment. Some of the other ladies that treat the hobby as side work might not have that luxury.

As for the provider that said that "100%" of providers lie to market themselves.....she also doesn't get why a guy wouldn't want to see a woman who has a pimp as long as everyone is safe and things between the client and provider are consensual.
It just means she's gonna turn down the volume on her phone, and possibly the TV whilst you're gettin down!!!
Lmao!!