PSE MENU

Clearly you just need to make sure you're having a lot of cum on your face and in your eyes so they adapt and get used to it. Kind of like salt water.
  • grean
  • 04-07-2016, 09:06 AM
I'd look up a thread titled "PSE?"

However, as I said in that thread,

PSE = One girl will take your load on her face and another girl will call the first girl a slutty whore then lick it off the first girl's face then shares it with a 3rd girl who then spits it on the 2nd girls asshole followed by the first girl slurping it back up and then swallowing it. All 3 take your dick in their assholes.
When I think pse, I think: slutty attire, cof, dirty talking, greek, tuma, ptm, atm.

I also think PSE is a faster paced session with lots of positions and not much of the cuddling/passionate kissing.

And when getting cof, watch out for that eye shot. It burns and is a glowing red, watering mess for hours. Like pink-eye, but worse!!
You'll be ok after a few times, you need average size cocks to break you in instead of the giant ding dongs. Originally Posted by BLM69
Shut ur face!! Lol
It's all for naught if there is no passion in the session. IOP is key. One could argue that it is required for either GFE or PSE.
It's all for naught if there is no passion in the session. IOP is key. One could argue that it is required for either GFE or PSE. Originally Posted by Lord Abbot
One could argue from that that GFE is passion about who you're doing, and PSE is passion about what you're doing.
  • anita
  • 04-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Pse:
- Stand up 69
- Sloppy BBBJ/DT
- Hardcore fucking
- Greek
- Ass to mouth
- Double penetration
- Spanking
- Choking
- Cof/Cim/Swallow
- High stamina
- Ropes/chains/toys

Just some ideas. You do what you are comfortable doing. I never had cum in my eyes lol.
Cum in eye hurts like hell for two days at least! I wear contacts and had a client shoot it on my face but some got in my eye and it burned so badly!

CIM is a good choice or anywhere else but hair and eyes!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks

Lol yeah I think you might be right. I guess I could just make sure to close my eyes tight
Since you already added CIM, you are definitely on the right track.

In my book, no PSE menu is complete unless DT (or 100% effort when trying if the art hasn't been perfected yet) is on it.

And the more slurping and sucking noises and the more slobber the better. I love it when a lady likes getting nasty with it. The sluttier you act while sucking it, the faster I pop.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Then my dtbbbj would give you a heart attack. Its like a wet and wild waterpark. . Eyes watering, saliva river... lol
I think I fit the pse criteria perfectly
Anita thanks ... that's what I was thinking.
I like to think I'm full of passion both sexually and sensually anyways. So I think this will be a fun and exhilarating transition in my hobby life.

Anything anyone hasn't tried yet but would like to ??
Cum in eye hurts like hell for two days at least! I wear contacts and had a client shoot it on my face but some got in my eye and it burned so badly!

CIM is a good choice or anywhere else but hair and eyes!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks

So true! Try having a bukakke fest with contacts in...Ouch!

I would include Gangbang sessions as PSE fun
Then my dtbbbj would give you a heart attack. Its like a wet and wild waterpark. . Eyes watering, saliva river... lol
I think I fit the pse criteria perfectly Originally Posted by raven winters

Oh my my my... Bless your little heart.

I all of a sudden have an urge to do a little research and start looking at the calander.

You may just be hearing from me in the next week or so to see if you're up for a game of hide the weenie in your neck.

PSE comes natural is my opinion...all about the want!!!!! Originally Posted by stephanie1
The PSE is strong with this one. A definite pleaser.

I love hide the weenie in the neck!!!!
TUMA, esp Rusty Trombone. But that's advanced PSE and most providers arent even close. The PhD PSE is Rusty Trombine accompanied by dirty talk.

Any providers in this category should contact me immediately! Originally Posted by Bobster36
Gotta include rusty trombone. Always!