Providers that used to be Strippers or those that want a night on the pole....

Hott!!! I would love to be an audience member.
You can't be banned AustinKboy, you brought almost as many women as Whispers!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
But he left two of them unattended.... One of the two ended up in VIP molesting a waitress.....

The other was all over the place having a great time......

I spoke to Kboy earlier and we've worked out a Probation and Fine that can be paid prior to the next event.... IF anyone else wants lunch on Kboy let me know.
But he left two of them unattended.... One of the two ended up in VIP molesting a waitress.....

I spoke to Kboy earlier and we've worked out a Probation and Fine that can be paid prior to the next event.... IF anyone else wants lunch on Kboy let me know. Originally Posted by Whispers
It would be fitting to make him get on stage and earn the money for the lunch...
It would be fitting to make him get on stage and earn the money for the lunch... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Not a bad idea.... Make him do a dance for the 4 ladies he brought as well as provide some "extras" in the club to the two he left behind.... ALl donations of course to go towards his fine....
Hott!!! I would love to be an audience member. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
What about your wild side? Cut loose and join in!
he was responsible for them, and should have been in there with her- or
at least have sent another gentleman.....??

I spoke to Kboy earlier and we've worked out a Probation and Fine that can be paid prior to the next event.... IF anyone else wants lunch on Kboy let me know. Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank you for finding an alternative to banishment!!
It would be fitting to make him get on stage and earn the money for the lunch... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Yessir
Not a bad idea.... Make him do a dance for the 4 ladies he brought as well as provide some "extras" in the club to the two he left behind.... ALl donations of course to go towards his fine.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What about your wild side? Cut loose and join in! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
I've never worked a pole and would probably fall on my ass in those stripper heels. Ask Maddie about the time when she and I tried to give a guy a lap dance... wasn't that pretty.

I am interested in taking one of those pole dancing classes. It's fantastic exercise.
Now THAT would be motivation for me to come to Austin.

This one way love affair between Kboy and I is starting to get really creepy isn't it? Maybe he should start asking Whispers or one of the other guys to walk him safely to his car after he goes to a luncheon. j/k...no, really.

• ztonk
  • 03-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Now THAT would be motivation for me to come to Austin.: Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I'm sure some lucky gentleman would be happy to sponsor you.
LOL well looks like you've put yourself first in that line...I acept , western union and moneygram!
I'm sure some lucky gentleman would be happy to sponsor you. Originally Posted by ztonk
If you try to get Z to prepay your gonna lose him.... Just get your fine ass out here and ask him to tell you the "shoe' story and expect to be taken shopping and properly bedazzled and lifted to new heights on clear platforms.

Since it is already after March 8th your Tag Line is redundant by the way.... For added popularity and more views try quoting me!
  • Vyt
  • 03-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Pretty soon Whispers is going to start renting out his signature...
Now THAT would be motivation for me to come to Austin.

This one way love affair between Kboy and I is starting to get really creepy isn't it? Maybe he should start asking Whispers or one of the other guys to walk him safely to his car after he goes to a luncheon. j/k...no, really.

Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Is that what you really want...? or would you rather someone feed you his whereabouts, just so you can stay informed.
Are you volunteering to join my super secret undercover WK clan? You would be expected to divulge any info that I may find relevant-including the whereabouts of kboy.

Is that what you really want...? or would you rather someone feed you his whereabouts, just so you can stay informed. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Fixed the date...now if only I could edit my post to correct the spelling of accept so I don't look like an idiot. :sigh:

If you try to get Z to prepay your gonna lose him.... Just get your fine ass out here and ask him to tell you the "shoe' story and expect to be taken shopping and properly bedazzled and lifted to new heights on clear platforms.

Since it is already after March 8th your Tag Line is redundant by the way.... For added popularity and more views try quoting me! Originally Posted by Whispers
Where's my credit for correcting you in the sig?
I'm telling you it will double your exposure and post count as you answer the questions about why me!