Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• shanm
  • 07-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Dennis Rodman = Trump

Focus people! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But it's too hard!

LLIdiot, JDMoron and IBchickenshit specialize in derailing every thread onto Hillary.
Hell they might even vote blue just so they can talk about her for the next 8 years.
But it's too hard!

LLIdiot, JDMoron and IBchickenshit specialize in derailing every thread onto Hillary.

Hell they might even vote blue just so they can talk about her for the next 8 years.
Originally Posted by shanm
You don't get out of your mommy's basement much, do you, shamman?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Too many Hildabeast scandals, too little time to follow them!

What's Wonder Woman gonna do? Originally Posted by R.M.
Fart?

What does Clinton have to do with Rodman supporting Trump? Is it Bush's fault?
But it's too hard! Originally Posted by shanm
Is that what Wormby told you about his affair with Big Sir?
Fart?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Better than you farting after a visit to talleywackers. You'd have cum dribbling out of your ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He said you derail every thread with Hillary, not whether she's going to win or not. You don't read much, do you?
Better than you farting after a visit to talleywackers. You'd have cum dribbling out of your ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No need for you to mention your favorite "asstaurant" franchise here - you're supposed to use the provider ads for that. Rey already gives you plenty of free advertising with his colorful descriptions of what's on the behind-the-dumpster menu offered daily by you, shammy and assup. You'd know that if you didn't have him on ignore because you're such a fucking pussy.

Btw, is your "LGBT rainbow special" on the menu today, you swishy rainbow-farting fag?

He said you derail every thread with Hillary, not whether she's going to win or not. You don't read much, do you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Read well enough to know shamman was lying and that I hadn't posted a damn thing about Hildabeast in this thread before his lying post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Better than you farting after a visit to talleywackers. You'd have cum dribbling out of your ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And YOU know this because it happens to you 8 to 10 times an hour on an average day down at the 'holes at Talleywackers. More so on those days when you run your "specials", right woomby ? And t must REALLY bother you that all of that spunk is going to waste when you could be using it for your facials. But you probably get enough shot on your face that you shouldn't worry your feeble inbred mind over the lost spunk that packed into and farted out of YOUR " glory hole" !! So are you gonna replace your busted Shrillary blowup doll with one that has that same Shrillary face on it ?
Dennis Rodman = Trump

Focus people! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup = Chump, lol.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 07-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Read well enough to know shamman was lying and that I hadn't posted a damn thing about Hildabeast in this thread before his lying post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All I said was that you're part of the ASSholy trinity that rides into every thread with the purpose of hijacking it onto Hillary.
Oh, and you're dragging Lustytard behind, ready to pick up whatever shit that drops from your mouth unnoticed.
Shamman lied when he said that you're part of the ASSholy trinity that rides into every thread with the purpose of hijacking it onto Hillary, and you're dragging Lustytard behind, ready to pick up whatever shit that drops from your mouth unnoticed. Originally Posted by shanm
FTFY, shamman, and here's your "trinity":
No need for you to mention your favorite "asstaurant" franchise here - you're supposed to use the provider ads for that. Rey already gives you plenty of free advertising with his colorful descriptions of what's on the behind-the-dumpster menu offered daily by you, shammy and assup. You'd know that if you didn't have him on ignore because you're such a fucking pussy.

Btw, is your "LGBT rainbow special" on the menu today, you swishy rainbow-farting fag?

. Originally Posted by lustylad

You're the one who was googling 'gay gloryholes in austin' and made a thread about Talleywackers. That put rey lingo, your bitch boy, into an orgasmic tailspin that he's yet to recover from. He can't go a post without mentioning a few of this favorite things; gloryholes, dudes cumming, assholes, assholes being fucked by dudes, etc.