Harley's: Why The Fuck Do They Shake So Hard?

The upside is that an 08 Harley will hold its value much better than the Jap bikes. I love mine and am currently restoring a 1953 Vincent Rapide.
Aw man, I was hoping you decided to become a sexy ass biker bitch! Well if you're riding on back, I've seen these little nubs that go inside the passenger seat, which is meant for you to sit on and press your clit against to take advantage of the vibration. I've never had one on any of my bikes, but have had buddies that say they take their girl for a ride and before long they're soaking the seat. Give that a shot.... Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Lol no thanks. I prefer my vibrators to not kill me at 120mph Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
And that brings new meaning to "distracted driving"...

Cheers,

bcg
you have to remember also Harleys normally have 300+ pound women on the back of them so the shocks might not know what to do without the extra saddlebags
Considering the "ol' ladies" I've seen...I have no other choice but to agree with you lol
Found out what the problem was: Rear Wheel Bearings

They literally exploded. As in, they came out in pieces once the tire was taken off. The best part? Whoever changed the bearings before lost the spacer that goes in the wheel and replaced it with a cheap piece of pipe from a hardware store. Here's the kicker, the bike is AS-IS and Harley won't do shit to fix it unless I sell my first born child and both of my kidneys plus my left foot.

Seriously I'm pissed but luckily we ain't dead. A buddy is a mechanic and is fixing everything for free. So all I'm out of is parts. Best believe this POS is getting traded in soon