Ummmm???? wtf???

Yep, just Tysteel refocusing his axe and grinding away. And I don't remember him being a mod here at any point, let alone a super one. Although I did take a little time off from the hobby a while back...
  • S-Man
  • 05-10-2010, 07:55 PM
For those members who didn't originate from ASPD, maybe someone can post brief primer on Tysteel.
  • Magen
  • 05-10-2010, 08:39 PM
If i do recall correctly... (which is possible that im not .) Didnt he write a review on me and said i was over weight or sum.... stuff.... Is this the same guy or am i trippin?! Ya that is pretty damn funny though!! S-MAN to answer your question he's one of those crazy guys we have out there that likes to pop up from time to time and TRY to stir stuff up. Basically a horney guy who probaly got turned down by one of us lovly ladies and has to much free time on his hands now!! Im just saying!
Seriously, does anyone care who owns SCS or Eccie? Apparently this guy does. Eccie is run by a community, and not an effort of one person.
  • S-Man
  • 05-10-2010, 09:42 PM
If i do recall correctly... (which is possible that im not .) Didnt he write a review on me and said i was over weight or sum.... stuff.... Originally Posted by Magen
You overweight? Did he expect you to be 2-D?
  • Gypsy
  • 05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
I discovered the truth about eccie a long time ago. It is run by aliens. I implore everyone to only sign on while wearing your tin foil hat, or else they will control your mind!
  • Magen
  • 05-11-2010, 03:25 AM
You overweight? Did he expect you to be 2-D? Originally Posted by S-Man

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
  • CDL1
  • 05-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Seems to be a very bitter person. I thought this was supposed to be about having fun and meeting new and interesting people
  • npita
  • 05-11-2010, 10:24 AM
For those members who didn't originate from ASPD, maybe someone can post brief primer on Tysteel. Originally Posted by S-Man
OK, here goes. His mission in life is to out hobbyists and providers who piss him off. Pissing him off means disagreeing with him. He uses lots of handles and waits for an opportunity to bait people. That pretty much sums it up.
Some people do have TOO much time on their hands! Not enough people have their hands on me! wink!!
I agree with Traci Brooks, WT-living-F cares. At least from my experience, ECCIE is far better than ASPD, and I liked ASPD...when it was up.
Ty Steel thinks all mods extort or otherwise get free sessions.

MAKE HIM A MOD HERE!!!

When he gets laughed out the door the first time for thinking that providers are dumb enough to acquiesce to such a demand, he will have to re-think his theories on why the rest of the world is evil.
I could not believe the riduculous post that was posted about the ownership of Eccie.

I know for a fact that Don(TVI) has been out of the Industry for over 2 years. He may have helped at times with answering some calls....but undercover owner of ECCIE! LMAO

When I told him of the posting he said he was flatteredI'm not sure o the motive behind the posting, but it is absolutely riduculous.

Eccie is a fantastic resource , and I'm sure there are alot of us who would be proud to say we "Own" the site....but, Don(TVI) does not, nor is he a member.

www.legendarylindsaylee.com
lindsaylee2009@aol.com
I thought I owned Southern Comfort???? Originally Posted by Pearl Man
No, silly, I own it. Don't you remember losing it to me betting on the wrong gal in a baby-oil wrestling contest?