Outing Blog Using Model Websites

These people are dedicated to defeating prostitution, from their perspective they are trying to save people, not ruin them. Thy need love and a dose of libertarian schooling. Probably won't help but then neither is Demonizing them. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm afraid not. He's known for booking ladies, posts and reviews them as well. He isn't trying to "save" anyone - he's tripping on a power thrill and getting a kick out of ruining women's lives.

Some people are mislead and think they're saving someone, some people are just awful human beings and enjoy causing hurt. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Give WTF time Lauren. Soon he'll find out that this guy has some money and then he'll be only too happy to demonize.
Let's be a bit more discreet with the threats and revenge thoughts. Not the purpose of this site.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm afraid not. He's known for booking ladies, posts and reviews them as well. He isn't trying to "save" anyone - he's tripping on a power thrill and getting a kick out of ruining women's lives.
Some people are mislead and think they're saving someone, some people are just awful human beings and enjoy causing hurt. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

Well I do not have the ability to to figure out why some do what they do over the internet. If you have that power, more power to you.

I suspect the older you get you'll find that ability fades into a reality of just not knowing. It did for me.

Give WTF time Lauren. Soon he'll find out that this guy has some money and then he'll be only too happy to demonize. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
LOL come on now RK, I demonize rich theives that feed at the taxpayer trough, not people that earned their money the old fashioned way. Big difference in my book. But I like the way you think!