Long or short...does it really matter??

Stylish. Something that fits the lady's face. Length isn't what matters.

In fact, I'm sometimes disappointed when I see a lady's photos with beautiful, long hair, then I arrive and she has it pulled straight back in a ponytail, or up in a tight bun. I get the practicality of that in a hobby setting (having to constantly pull hair away during certain activities), but that sometimes detracts from the overall presentation, at least to me.

It's interesting that you pose the question, though. I've been noticing more the number of ladies with long hair who don't let it hang loose during a session. That's why I say it may be worth considering cutting it shorter if you find yourself tying it back/up all the time.
it does not matter, to me if it fits your look/face than that is what is best for you....just look pretty!
Davidfree nailed it...hair is hair...there is so much more to an enjoyable session
long hair
  • harry
  • 04-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Stylish. Something that fits the lady's face. Length isn't what matters. Originally Posted by TinMan
What TinMan said. As beautiful as the OP is, it really doesn't matter to me!
  • Brot
  • 04-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Long! I like the feel of it brushing my chest when she is on top. Kind of like a giant feather.
  • DSK
  • 04-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Long hair!! I like the way Farrah Fawcet used to do her hair. Or the Rita Hayworth scene in the Shawshank Redemption movie where she flicks her hair and brings down the house.
It's about the total package for me. Some of the ladies look great with short, some with long.
Now there are some major advantages to using a ponytail as a handle during a fine BBBJ!
I'm a sucker for curls and natural color with highlights. The style, particular color and length I like depends on the lady's facial features, eye color, complexion, body proportions, age, etc. In other words - the whole enchilada. When a provider gets it right, her hair enhances her facial beauty.
Side ponytail under a biker cap--and you're halfway into my wallet.
Which do you prefer? Originally Posted by Talia of Dallas
Absolutely LOVE short hair!!!!!

Ya know, kinda like the pic below....
9d04c41514ce6f94c125625cde674bb2.jpg
I prefer long.
  • jwood
  • 04-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Long if they have something to tie it up with and it smells good. Short hair makes their tits look bigger.
Good to know! Seems the majority of responses prefer short!

Now I am curious how they feel about the color of hair?

I know most have a preference of what attracts them.
Blonde or Brunette, Black or Red?

I know I constantly change my hair color and length to spice it up and keep it fresh.

Question for the guys!

Do you consider a lady "more attractive" with short hair or long hair? I get PM's all the time about hair length, which I find kind of intriguing. I've been told by guys who like short hair; they want to see my face and bone structure...and they don't want hair in the way with the other fun*slurp slurp*...lol and guys who like long hair want something to pull on

Which do you prefer?

Just curious!

Everyone's two cents will be greatly appreciated!

Talia Originally Posted by Talia of Dallas
Short hair on plump girls make them look older. Short hair on spinners make them more adorable.