Time management and the shit show

I still think the other reviews/discussions board has the ISO beat..

Mocospace girls ain't charging enough IMO... Lol

I find that board highly entertaining... Originally Posted by Analeese
Me too
Does anyone else on here spend an excessive amounts of time reading all the crazy and dramatic shit in these forums? Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt

No
Eccie is the Facebook for hookers and Johns....my have the times changed....

I read the other reviews/discussions board quite a bit....those guys have no shame in their game... Originally Posted by Analeese
I read the other reviews board once....Never again....Never again.
Ha ha ha ok that shit is funny. I posted about one being a BBW and got hammered for that shit by the provider and her loyal subjects. Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt

her loyal subjects
Now that is funny stuff
White Knights = her loyal subjects
I still think the other reviews/discussions board has the ISO beat..

Mocospace girls ain't charging enough IMO... Lol

I find that board highly entertaining... Originally Posted by Analeese
Have treaded into the Other reviews space since your comment but, call me stupid, WTF is mocospace? I'll probably feel like an idiot once the question is answered but I'v been called a Hell of a lot worse than idiot. Ciao.
  • 03-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Mocospace is a site to meet girls, mostly DFW. Has chat rooms, games, Mocospace.com if you have time to figure it out.
Had a week overseas, very limited connection, thought I had kicked the habit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

"ISO a provider to let me piss in her ear while I finger fuck her cat in front of an audience of tranny Eskimos" ha ha ha Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
You didn't tell me you were into that...
#MissedOpportunity
Also, another place that's getting a lot of attention is Kik. On the same plane as mocospace
You didn't tell me you were into that...
#MissedOpportunity Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Sorry we didn't take the time to cover that subject. We will adress it next time ha ha ha
Hell yeah, forget TV. This place gives all the drama, laughter (mainly laughter), and some good perspectives. With chicks you want to bang...... Originally Posted by Cruisin
Good analogy Cruisin!

We are just a bunch of BAD boys and girls having some fun.

One thing though ... you gotta grow tough skin to take all the bullshit, especially the providers.

Girls --- don't let the bullies get to you. Stand your ground.

Remember, the dude who drives the jacked up 4x4... or shiny corvette.... usually are trying to compensate for a very small dick.
They try to be macho ... but they are impractical when it cums to the good stuff.
Sorry we didn't take the time to cover that subject. We will adress it next time ha ha ha Originally Posted by ccrystalvolt
SO..... see you in abt an hour?!?!