The State Of The Union Is Deplorable And It’s All Trumps Fault, America Has Fallen!

I’m just happy your one of my Negros. I had no idea there were so many Republican Negroes. Word to your Mother homeboy Originally Posted by themystic
Another incoherent post from the retirement home. Get some one to change your diaper. You stink
1 week after the Nunes created Memo comes out you will hear of it nowhere but Fox News, where it belongs. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

McCabe is already gone, Standing Stupid. He's not there to run interference for hildebeest anymore, Standing Stupid. Others will follow, Standing Stupid, and even MSNBC will have to deal with the real news, Standing Stupid.
Another incoherent post from the retirement home. Get some one to change your diaper. You stink Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Quit being an Uncle Tom homeboy
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2018, 04:17 PM
Quit being an Uncle Tom homeboy Originally Posted by themystic
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...124&highlight=
Quit being an Uncle Tom homeboy Originally Posted by themystic
Originally Posted by R.M.
I want to thank everyone for the entertainment

IB- True American Patriot smartest and most informed
Iffy- 2nd Place. Patriot
Lexus- all heart no substance. Snitch
lusty- pervert
gharkal-pervert
Waco- A for effort, D for substance
CB- Patriot
Rey- OK for a gay guy in the closet. Just dumb
Hot Rod- pervert
Bambino- Eccie makes him feel like hes somebody. Sorry for the slurs
Mojo- Funniest guy in here
Dilbert-pervert

Goodbye Patriots and Commrades Originally Posted by themystic
what planet is mistake on? hmm...
  • R.M.
  • 01-31-2018, 01:05 AM
Just another reason to ignore that bag of dicks.
He's just like these whores running around screaming they are retiring.
Only thing Mystic about this douche would be pizza.
With trump giving it its “The State Of The Kremlin” , everything he has done in Office was for Putin. Trump should be arrested for treason and soon may be! Enjoy his State Of The Kremlin speech, it may be his last. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I thought he did quite well. He addressed people in the Military, Law Enforcement and small business owners and congratulated them for their services and contributions. He praised the country and it's people. I don't see Trump as threat to this country thus far. If you do it's because you are immature an uneducated.

Jim
Trump nailed it!

Just like he is the right President at the right time, it was the right speech at the right time.

You could tell by all the sourpusses () on the left.

Not a good look for the dimretards for 2018.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kinda like when Texas dumbascraps boycotted part of the Legislative session in 2003 and ran off to New Mexico to avoid doing THEIR JOBS like adults on a redistricting bill. State Senator Leticia Van De Putte (D-San Antonio ) was a vocal member of those petulant, arrogant children.
Fast forward a few years later in 2014 when she was Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis's running mate on the dumbascrap ticket for Gov.( Davis ) and Lt.Gov ( Piggy Putte ) and Piggy Putte LOST handily to Dan Patrick. Her childish behavior was remembered AGAIN when she later ran for Mayor of San Antonio against a popular incumbent BLACK WOMAN Mayor and LOST AGAIN !! So much for the "power " of her friendship with the lying liberal " super stars " of the Communist Castro ( Julian and Joaquin ) brothers and the national LYING LIBERALS in the form of the Clintonistas and odummer !
1 week after the Nunes created Memo comes out you will hear of it nowhere but Fox News, where it belongs. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
When will we be hearing about the last-minute-fabricated " memo " from Mexifornia dumbascrap Shiff, Perfesser Peter Puffer ?
Kinda like when Texas dumbascraps boycotted part of the Legislative session in 2003 and ran off to New Mexico to avoid doing THEIR JOBS like adults on a redistricting bill. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Was that before or after they ran to Oklahoma?
Was that before or after they ran to Oklahoma? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The House members ran off to Oklahoma and the Senators ran off to New Mexico.
Trump nailed it!

Just like he is the right President at the right time, it was the right speech at the right time.

You could tell by all the sourpusses () on the left.

Not a good look for the dimretards for 2018. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, I think Trump did a good job. He sounded very natural and unscripted. Trump is aware of all the obstacles and he isn't afraid to press on. When all the smoke has cleared Trump will still be standing and all the Nay Sayers and antagonists will look like wilted flowers.

Jim