Hi guys, I am 20 years old, is it too young to request these services?

Dont worry my man, age is just a number, and you're legal. and no you're not the only east asian
Ace, just follow Dorthy's simple 42-step verification process, in chronological order, without any typographical errors, and you'll be getting "hocus pocused" by, oh, this time next year... Originally Posted by DeepAngler
But she doesn't see Asians unless they are from Beaumont or some shit
Hello guys, I am 20 yrs, new to these stuff, thinking about calling for my first time; but I am kinda worried, is it really weird for me to call for the service? Originally Posted by Ace9393
Don't worry sweetie, just get some Reputable Newbie Friendly Provider experiences under your belt and you'll be rolling Many Providers will see you. Just don't become jaded if you become rejected (I have a reject trolling my reviews as we speak) and move on to the next one who will see you. Good luck, Welcome and most importantly HAVE FUN!
I don't know man. At my 20, I was still finding out how much pleasurable it is to rub oneself against a body pillow.
The OP needs to post his mom's contact info first.
  • drax1
  • 08-20-2014, 07:13 AM
What the hell does being East Asian have to do with anything?
^^^
To let the hookers know he hasn't inherited the family P.I. yet?
Unless it's a one off, like losing virginity, I would say don't do it. You will only get spoiled, and it will affect your mind and wallet more long term than you might imagine. Most here have had a full life with civilians before they started a hobby life.

The trials and traumas of dealing with civilians is just a normal part of growing up.
What he^^^^^ said..........don't do it.
18+ and I'll show him heaven!!!
But she doesn't see Asians unless they are from Beaumont or some shit Originally Posted by linsane

I Dont see asians period
Yeah, go see AS.........that will cure you.
18+ and I'll show him heaven!!! Originally Posted by Anna Star
I can see the tombstone now....

Here lies Ace9393.
He followed in the footsteps of Robin Williams after meeting Anna Start
Hey there ACE: If I were still 20 and had enough money to Hobby, I'd be spending it on 20 year old girls-gone-wild-nymphos during spring break.
Yeah, go see AS.........that will cure you. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Good idea! My first and only P4P until well into my seventh decade occurred at age 20, I was in the service and there were rumors my unit would lead the assault on Cuba during the '62 Cuban Missile Crisis so I decided to quickstep over to the whore trailer just off base and get me some...just in case.

IT WAS HORRIBLE.

But the good news is it put me off whores for the next 45 years and saved me a bunch of money. See how that works?