Hygiene for clients sorry bit of a rant!!!!!!!

Come on dudes. I'm always clean upon arrival and I still almost always rinse again on site. I don't want anything to discourage receiving the ladies best efforts. My now retired former ATF would always start a session with mutual shower as DATO both ways was always on the menu.

Now in return ladies, please, please no stubble on your who-ha.
Amen tbone
Girls should carry one of these in her whore bag.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I had one of those...hehe
You see what this thread started?
^^^^does any thread stay on track......NOOOOO HEHE
Now be a good lil' boy
LMAO!!!!!
^^^^does any thread stay on track......NOOOOO HEHE
Now be a good lil' boy Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
Lil boy?.......What are you implying?
That you are smaller than me?
Really....the best activity to keep the little guy clean.....

......is to lather that bad boy up in the shower at least twice per day.

Get him fully extend to expose every nook and cranny (whatever those are)

Then flush the insides out by blowing a big load.

If I guy does this enough, he'll be much cleaner and maybe even need a provider less.
That you are smaller than me? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's more than that.
Lil boy?.......What are you implying? Originally Posted by nascobar21
Just being sarcastic. Not implying anything.
This is the exact reason why i dont do last minute requests. That way everyone can take care of hygiene and etc......

Im sorry but if your a grown ass man. Then you should know to wash your ass.....and yes i give baths.

But im not washing anyones butthole caked with feces.

*throws up*
  • Sonya
  • 01-02-2015, 01:42 PM
When Men complain about rates. This. This right here. I once had a guy do the arch your ass up thing to see If id dive in. Not my thing. As we finished he sat on the edge of the bed to put his pants on. Left a little streak on the white sheet.
And some just have swamp ass. Another time, On first sniff led him right to the shower. Must have used half the bar up his butt. Kept having to resist the urge to yell What the fuck is wrong with your ass!!
And to the couple. You know who you are. How the hell is her happy trail darker and thicker than yours? Both of you pretended like you didnt smell her silent putrified farts.
My only regret is I didnt have a smelly people surcharge.
Awesome Response Sonya - I see nothing wrong with being sent to the shower. Look, I want you to lick basically from asshole to dick tip, just let me know what I need to do to make that happen. I appreciate you doing the same for me.
Proper hygiene is Hobbying 101.

All my shower heads are the hand-held type. Plus, it feels good (no fucktards, not in a gay way lol)!