Encounter: A Rape Fantasy and Greek session with Anna Lane!!!

All providers get upset when their regular money goes to another girl or if you see certain providers regularly and only see them once in a while. I am guilty of it and it has caused some issues. Why should a provider be upset with you seeing another girl when their goal is to see as many guys as they can?
You so speak the truth. This is called "the Hobby" for a reason. If a girl is looking for exclusivity, they need to migrate to the "Sugar Daddy" world...a world that requires far more money than I would EVER be able to afford and a whole different set of problems/entanglements!

I know that in the hobby, no provider is going to be "waiting for my call". I do wish they would always meet their commitments when they DO commit. But...such is the nature of the "hobby".
A wise man (my grandpa) once told me many years ago ....women, " They're human son "

I apologize for being long-winded
Hot, what happened between u and Anna? Originally Posted by bc1969
Nothing to really rehash there bc. But you can search it in the Panhandle forums under my handle and her name if you really want to.
If you're ever back in the area, let me know.

We should go out and have drinks. I bet we'll be able to exchange some great stories. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
You bet.

Oh Fuck! Here we go. Originally Posted by PCHobbyist
Nah, not this time. Such negativity PC.

I hate to call girls out on it but it's true. They like guys that just see them. Vanessa does the same thing (try asking her for a reference). Originally Posted by yeswhatisit
Keep calling them out on it. That's how you influence the change in that kind of behavior.

A wise man (my grandpa) once told me many years ago ....women, " They're human son "

I apologize for being long-winded Originally Posted by war eagle
Sometimes, just barely for some.
Who is this, and what have you done with Hotrix? Just kidding brother. I hope all is well in AZ!
Who is this, and what have you done with Hotrix? Just kidding brother. I hope all is well in AZ! Originally Posted by PCHobbyist
Whatever do you mean PCH? I want nothing more than for Anna to suck seed. Ahem, I mean succeed.

All kidding aside, water under the bridge. What's the reason she's not allowed on icky? It's not the like someone set the bar that high.
Anna is indeed the total package. From personality to beauty (inside and outside) to every kind of fun you can imagine, she is totally awesome!
What???? Did you not give princess all,of your attention? Lol
Wow. Just wow. Quite the enjoyable read. I like your literary style
Wow. Just wow. Quite the enjoyable read. I like your literary style Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I appreciate it, my friend.

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde is one of my favorite pieces of modern literature.

Out of curiosity, are you familiar with The Tragic History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe?

Marlowe was a contemporary of William Shakespeare, and did lend some influence to his writing. It has also been said that Oscar Wilde was too influenced by Marlowe’s tale of Dr. Faustus.

Sorry for geeking out. It’s always good to speak to someone who also appreciates literature.
What???? Did you not give princess all,of your attention? Lol Originally Posted by nrfksailor757
I have a provider who won't see me because I helped the Princess so much. No loss. I have others who think Ben Franklin's a super model.
I have a provider who won't see me because I helped the Princess so much. No loss. I have others who think Ben Franklin's a super model. Originally Posted by duraman
This seemed appropriate.