DEMOCRATS ARE PANICKING AS THEY REALIZE TRUMP ACTUALLY WON!!!

He's pretending to be an SJW about me insulting him over PM as a joke lol.

He is claiming some things are just not funny, especially THE FORBIDDEN WORD!!!

Lol. Wrong.

That makes it more funny, whiny McWhiny pants.

You just got TROLOLOLLED
Who is he talking to?
What? You're the one who got offended and cried to the mods.

If anyone, you got trolled.

Trolling is making someone freak out and then laughing at their overreaction.

The more they overreact, the more you troll, and the more you laugh.

It's also called cyber bullying.
Holy Carp! This thread got derailed right at the start! Two pages and not one word about Trump! What the frack is this? Third grade sandbox?

Holy Carp! This thread got derailed right at the start! Two pages and not one word about Trump! What the frack is this? Third grade sandbox?

Originally Posted by Tx Noob

I'll tell you what it is. He thinks he's funny. His one word message was simple, pure and plain.

As it turns out, he is the BIGGER person. His one word private message to me makes him a BIGGER BIGGER person. That simple word, sure is just a word, but a private word. He is the BIGGER one. Maybe he was just calling me the BIGGER person. In private because he couldn't do it here.

So, yes - not me, but he, is the BIGGER, BIGGER . . . BIGGER PERSON! I can't reveal private messages. So everyone here must guess, out of over a quarter of a million words in the English language, what word he used in his private message. I can tell you this- he thinks I am of a certain race. That's the only clue you get.

He also thinks that sending a private message, somehow making him a BIGGER BIGGER person, is trolling. He doesn't know the first thing about being a troll. Not one for good anyway. So I will leave it at that, and let the board guess as to what one word he used in all caps with one space between each of the six letters. (Okay, that was another clue.) I won't even tell you what letter that word begins with. That would make me the smaller person. So I will give it to him, the BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER person for sending that one word private message to me.

i agree with you on strokey not being funny and on trolling.
Dewey resurrected?
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2020, 08:07 AM
What? Bruh, you're a tattletale if you reported me for that.

You're telling me sticks and stones, and to take a joke, when you're the one yelling "MODS!" when I send you a one word message LOL.

TATTLETALE Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Say the word out in public...Blazin Saddles style

https://youtu.be/TX2Wno083yw
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2020, 08:08 AM
Dewey resurrected? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
They sure have similar tendencies
Dewey resurrected? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Dewey?
[CENTER]
I'll tell you what it is. He thinks he's funny. His one word message was simple, pure and plain.

As it turns out, he is the BIGGER person. His one word private message to me makes him a BIGGER BIGGER person. That simple word, sure is just a word, but a private word. He is the BIGGER one. Maybe he was just calling me the BIGGER person. In private because he couldn't do it here.

So, yes - not me, but he, is the BIGGER, BIGGER . . . BIGGER PERSON! I can't reveal private messages. So everyone here must guess, out of over a quarter of a million words in the English language, what word he used in his private message. I can tell you this- he thinks I am of a certain race. That's the only clue you get.

He also thinks that sending a private message, somehow making him a BIGGER BIGGER person, is trolling. He doesn't know the first thing about being a troll. Not one for good anyway. So I will leave it at that, and let the board guess as to what one word he used in all caps with one space between each of the six letters. (Okay, that was another clue.) I won't even tell you what letter that word begins with. That would make me the smaller person. So I will give it to him, the BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER person for sending that one word private message to me. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Don't be such a naggy nagger.

Gee whiz.

Originally Posted by Tx Noob

Holy Carp? or Holy Crap?

fyi, if you didn't know, Carp is a fish.

He also thinks that sending a private message, somehow making him a BIGGER BIGGER person, is trolling. He doesn't know the first thing about being a troll. Not one for good anyway. So I will leave it at that, and let the board guess as to what one word he used in all caps with one space between each of the six letters. (Okay, that was another clue.) I won't even tell you what letter that word begins with. That would make me the smaller person. So I will give it to him, the BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER person for sending that one word private message to me. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Strokey McBrokey is a little off. He doesn't even know what race I am and he called me the same thing in a PM. I don't care. Just don't PM me ever again, Strokey McBrokey. I could call you the same ugly word and mean it. The only difference is that I could buy and sell your broke ass in RL and really mean it while I call you that ugly word. I never would though because I don't use that word and I never will.

Stop sending people fucked up racist PM's you broke ass bitter weirdo. That's completely unnecessary. Get your life together and grow the fuck up or just be a man and say that shit for all to see and stop PMing people with racial slurs. Nobody wants to receive any silly ass PMs from you.

Good luck with your stimulus check, Strokey McBrokey. Men like me do not even qualify for that little bullshit money.
Holy Carp? or Holy Crap?

fyi, if you didn't know, Carp is a fish. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
NSS