Tips for pi..........um "management

Dont come knocking at the hotel door yelling "time is over, if he wants to stay, has to pay more" ...
You guys want all these rules but expecting to pay 60 a pop? Most men on here are confused if they want quality or not. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
+2
You're absolutely correct! I don't see why anyone would get offended from this post unless.........uh.........well ..........nevermind. Originally Posted by dongeykong
what she is saying is that if you want 5 star quality and a non pimped girl then stay away from the cheap 60 dollar chicks. I am far from managed and DK you know that and based on the way txbaby presents herself on the board, she is far from managed as well. But i get where she is coming from. If you want a great independent girls, then raise your $ expectations and spend a little more.
what she is saying is that if you want 5 star quality and a non pimped girl then stay away from the cheap 60 dollar chicks. I am far from managed and DK you know that and based on the way txbaby presents herself on the board, she is far from managed as well. But i get where she is coming from. If you want a great independent girls, then raise your $ expectations and spend a little more. Originally Posted by London Bridge
Well, let me say, no one really "knows" anything. Believe it or not there are high dollar "pimped" girls, girls who give a good IOI, as well as the other variety. However, no one is debating quality or price here. We are just discussing some of the hilarious mistakes that management makes when conducting business. We are not making any demands be it monetary or experience wise. Don't get me wrong, I am not making any accusations, but I do want to understand why anyone would get offended and mistake this post for anything other than what it is. Did I say something to misconstrue the meaning of my post? Seems like all of the fellas got the point.
Even puffies are more than $60

Mr Pimp don't try to hide under the bed. When my fat ass is humping your girl on the bed, you are in trouble. I can tell the difference in the pleasure moaning and the squishing groaning!
what she is saying is that if you want 5 star quality and a non pimped girl then stay away from the cheap 60 dollar chicks. I am far from managed and DK you know that and based on the way txbaby presents herself on the board, she is far from managed as well. But i get where she is coming from. If you want a great independent girls, then raise your $ expectations and spend a little more. Originally Posted by London Bridge
This is exactly what I was trying to say and they know it but will refute so I felt no need to clarify myself.
This is exactly what I was trying to say and they know it but will refute so I felt no need to clarify myself. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Once again

"no one is debating quality or price here. We are just discussing some of the hilarious mistakes that management makes when conducting business."

Don't get me wrong LB DTB, you all have some valid points and very relevant info to share. I also agree with you for the most part. I am just saying that is not the topic we're discussing here.

Carry on gents!
Heck, I thought it was funny and I've never scrimped on donations
dallastxbaby,

You are on top of the pinnacle of classification separating just what class and a woman is all about....My hat is off to you for being yourself.....
dallastxbaby,

You are on top of the pinnacle of classification separating just what class and a woman is all about....My hat is off to you for being yourself..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
What does this even mean? How is this post even relevant to anything in this thread? Look, I'm sure DTB is great, I believe she just had a little misunderstanding about what this thread was about and posted a little hastily. No harm no foul. So let's forget about that shit and Rock on!
Read the post and figure it out, it does not take that much thought.....Hopefully you can understand this....
Make sure when you're telling your employee what to say "over the phone" the hobbyist can't hear you. As a matter of fact, do not talk to the employee AT ALL when they're on the phone. Use index cards or something similar.
Don't take your girls picture on the bed laying in $60 worth of ones... Just... No
Do not take pictures with two different kind of cigs laying on the bed.
My new book Pimping for Dummies will be out in July! I'll autograph it for providers for free. Originally Posted by LittleWit
Can't wait for it - I recently read A complete Idiots Guide to Pimping ---- but it was way over my head