OH2 back up

Yep, OH2 is officially back online and static. Thanks!
I joined this past week. Love it!
YAY ME!
Txboi - "home.ourhome2.net" has been there for few months now.. That's not new.. Seems like you noticed it now.. If you remember, in April-18, when the mother ship sank for quite some time, and OH2 was our savior, after few days there was a change to "home.ourhome2.net"..
CK / Abe / Fancyinheels can confirm my views !!
Yep, OH2 is officially back online and static. Thanks! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
and static? huh??

you said you weren't a Tech Geek.. this sounds like a Tech Geek
  • TC75
  • 01-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Outstanding!
Oh2 needs to attach the sluts reviews w their profile.
Didn't know that. I was always going to ourhome2.net and when I logged in yesterday that wouldn't work. once I used the other address it did. I see its being redirected though...

Txboi - "home.ourhome2.net" has been there for few months now.. That's not new.. Seems like you noticed it now.. If you remember, in April-18, when the mother ship sank for quite some time, and OH2 was our savior, after few days there was a change to "home.ourhome2.net"..
CK / Abe / Fancyinheels can confirm my views !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Yep to what ScrewDriver said. OH2 had to make some adjustments back then.

and static? huh??

you said you weren't a Tech Geek.. this sounds like a Tech Geek Originally Posted by Chung Tran

But I am a LANGUAGE Geek. I just like the word "static," chuckle.

Happy Hobbying to all sin-sational sites and their marvelous members in 2019!
Thanks Fancyinheels - for confirming my thoughts ! Thank you Dear !

Yep to what ScrewDriver said. OH2 had to make some adjustments back then. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Oh2 needs to attach the sluts reviews w their profile. Originally Posted by PeterBota
...AND they need to add a "jackass" review for the johns....

Torre
Who gives a damn about that other site! Weak modding and uncontrolled hypocrisy ! If eccie would allow the 18-20 gals back and let the gals post daily ads that other site would go dormant again!
Its comments like PeterBota that I just dont get. What is he if he is paying a slut to have sex with I'm just to old school. Just like if you write a review and it doesn't please everyone. They hammer you for your writing skills. To me it doesnt matter what a lady does to make a living or out food on the table. She is still a lady.