What's da meaning of a supreme directive!

^^naw. i aint lettin anyone gettin away with shit talking. every time i asked for a meeting out back by the woodshed, i got banned for it, so that doesn't work too well either.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
This day in age...just be careful what you ask for!!
Most of the time...discretion is the better part of valor...chest pounding gets a lot of people killed.
Look, I respect highly the mod foooking staff here. Highly, but I'm struggling to understand da meaning of a supreme directive. Like 12 years in da feds, and I never once heard da boss say anything about a supreme directive. So please eccos and eccas. Help your boy out with a supreme directive..like I'm a man and don't sell pussy so a supreme directive means what to a man. Just curious. Toodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
^^^BANNED...Toodlez
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 07:22 PM
This day in age...just be careful what you ask for!!
Most of the time...discretion is the better part of valor...chest pounding gets a lot of people killed. Originally Posted by bb1961
true dat sir. abiding disrespect is a far worse fate than death tho imho. just say no..
You can lead a horse to water.....
true dat sir. abiding disrespect is a far worse fate than death tho imho. just say no.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
It's like the mob...keep your mouth shut...and your bravado in check!!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 11:19 PM
It's like the mob...keep your mouth shut...and your bravado in check!! Originally Posted by bb1961
amen sir. i'll be honest. i'm not the guy running my mouth, despite my board persona. i'm the quiet guy you do have to worry about. i'm pretty resigned to a violent death at a relatively young age. way funner than those silly end stage wards imo..
amen sir. i'll be honest. i'm not the guy running my mouth, despite my board persona. i'm the quiet guy you do have to worry about. i'm pretty resigned to a violent death at a relatively young age. way funner than those silly end stage wards imo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Sounds like a pretty defeatist attitude...resigned to a violent death at a relatively young age...are you Billy the Kid incarnate?
Know when to hold'em and when to fold.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-10-2018, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=bb1961;1060889890]Sounds like a pretty defeatist attitude...

nah..
resigned to a violent death at a relatively young age...are you Billy the Kid incarnate?

ish..
Know when to hold'em and when to fold.
Look, I respect highly the mod foooking staff here. Highly, but I'm struggling to understand da meaning of a supreme directive. Like 12 years in da feds, and I never once heard da boss say anything about a supreme directive. So please eccos and eccas. Help your boy out with a supreme directive..like I'm a man and don't sell pussy so a supreme directive means what to a man. Just curious. Toodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

I heard someone has one on me LOL

Basically, it's for shitt stirring cry baby biatches who like to provoke the bear, but then go crying to the mods.

PS Someone correct me IF I'm wrong
I believe that’s only true of the wusses that ask for them.
I’m sure there are legitimate reasons for them to be earned.
But to cry for one

^^^
Yeah, you're right "some" are actually legit.

Most are just Sukka Fukka Shiatt LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 09-16-2018, 07:22 AM
I believe that’s only true of the wusses that ask for them.
I’m sure there are legitimate reasons for them to be earned.
But to cry for one Originally Posted by Spit It Out
is that directed at me sir? it's better than punching someone in the face, don't you think? when someone is consistently stalking you and the mods frown on offers of "arbitration out back by the woodshed," what would you do? you know every time you come back at them you get pointed, right? you don't have too many good options to deal with an online stalker on this site with modtarding such as it is.

I heard someone has one on me LOL

Basically, it's for shitt stirring cry baby biatches who like to provoke the bear, but then go crying to the mods.

PS Someone correct me IF I'm wrong
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

I heard you have one on someone. Lmfao, maybe check yourself!
I heard you have one on someone. Lmfao, maybe check yourself! Originally Posted by Kickrocks

You always in someone else's BS

lol weak & wrong
Correct yourself

Who Are you speaking for today?
?
I don't do punk shysti shiatt like that.

For the record since ya like talking other folks BS.

I've never ever went crying to any mod lol

Ya need attention?

Yes you have. Why lie about it?