Class Acts

Bliss was my first FS visit years ago. Still remember it very fondly. Had several great visits with Lexy Reed after that. Now, if I can just get Grace to see me, I can complete my bucket list!
Christine Watkins is all class. I haven't seen her since Covid hit, but I plan to rectify that soon. She is sweet, polite, fun, sexy and goes above and beyond to make your experience a great one. I can't recomend her enough.
This is certainly a refreshing thread ...

And yes ... Mr. Appropriate ... I will answer your PM

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Torre, everything I've ever heard about you has been first rate. Could you add me to your dance card for sometime this summer? (Sorry for the delay but I'm just starting a new job).
I've been told I'm a joy to be around. ;-)

Kendall Kain aka Kendall4U is definitely a pleasure to be around. She's a classy mature vixen. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura, we've never had the pleasure, but I can attest for your friend Kendall. I've been a friend of Kendall's for 5-6 yrs and she is a really great person... as well as a sexy Woman!
Laura Lynn for PTA President!
Just Jackie, Christine Watkins, Myra, Mndi, and Fawn all check that box for me.
  • fpguy
  • 05-26-2022, 05:15 PM
Laura is a class act. Although it has been awhile, I have had the privilege of seeing her alone and also with Kendall, both a pleasure and not clock watchers they only wanted to have fun. I am happy she is still available.
almostfamous
Torre, everything I've ever heard about you has been first rate.
Could you add me to your dance card for sometime this summer? (Sorry for the delay but I'm just starting a new job).

Will do AF!
Thank you for the nice compliment. I've had my eye on you as well!
I will give you a shout in the near future. Perhaps we can plan our play date!
The great Ally Hope of course. Christina Watkins and Bliss of DFW, all of them names from my past.
Nowadays, Chloe Blake comes to mind.
Totally agree with all of the ladies mentioned
Laura Lynn I too have heard wonderful things about you.❤️
I hope to meet you myself one day. I too wish the hobby was like it was 10 years ago.
Xoxox
Jessica utr
True courtesans. Makes the experience comfortable, steamy, and generally knows how to take care of a man, more than just in bed.

Torre Tames
Jessica UT - Ultimate Jessica
Lexy Reed
Queen Sophie
Gracy
Legendarybadass

I apologize to any that I’ve been with but have forgotten.
berkleigh
Totally agree with all of the ladies mentioned

And YOU me lady .... are one sexy ass Deava !
A Class Act no doubt!

Muuuuaahh!
Kisses,
Torre

ERWhyNot
True courtesans.
Makes the experience comfortable, steamy, and generally knows how to take care of a man, more than just in bed.

Torre Tames
Jessica UT - Ultimate Jessica
Lexy Reed
Queen Sophie
Gracy
Legendarybadass

Thanks for the shout out ER!
You are an ultimate C A !
Jessica should be on that list, also. An oversight on my part. My bad.