So long for now...

Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

I will fuck her and let you know the skinny.....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Good man.

Are you personal friends with a provider? If so we could send you care packages through her and your info is not given out. I hear the guys need chapstick and frequent flyer miles cell phones stuff like that. We could help out with a monthly mail kit..... I would rather give to someone I know, maybe you know. I will still give care packages That is ONLY if you have a trusted provider friend.......Someone you trust with your real like info.

Come back soon so we can argue and insult each other....I honestly respect what you do. I will keep you in my prayers. Originally Posted by jasmin
I appreciate that, but its not necessary. If you feel strongly about it, there are numerous organizations that send things to real soldiers that you can donate to. I'd rather you didn't spend your money on a douchebag contractor like me...
Sab·bat·i·cal

 /səˈbętɪkəl/ Show Spelled[suh-bat-i-kuhl] Show IPA
–adjective 1. of or pertaining or appropriate to the Sabbath.

2. ( lowercase ) of or pertaining to a sabbatical year.

3. ( lowercase ) bringing a period of rest.

–noun 4. ( lowercase ) sabbatical year.

5. ( lowercase ) any extended period of leave from one's customary work, esp. for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.

I hope you come back safe. Your fighting for us man, I still appreciate you.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would cause us harm.
Be safe sir, try and enjoy yourself and watch out for those desert spiders, I hear they are huge.
  • bbkid
  • 01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
We'll miss you, endy. Take care. Be safe. And, let us hear from you if/when you are able.
Be safe. You will be missed.

Some ideas: use your nondominant hand, the reverse grip, wringing, deep scrotum massage, milking, and perineum massage.
You may already be gone but be safe brother!!!

You can buy me a drink with all your hard earned money when you come back
Be careful!! You will be missed..ahhh but you'll be back! RIGHT!?
Send a post card dude
Be safe. See ya in a year.
Just remember... keeping your head down can be fun. Take care.
TopCat
Well although you may not be here physically, from the sounds of it you will have plenty of "Net time" while you're there, so hopefully we will still hear from you on a regular basis. Make sure you take care of the boys in uniform and with all the gear so they can take care of your "douchebag contracor" ass!!

Safe travels brotha! Stack up them dollars for your return to the States!

Beer is on me in a year.

JaD
Stay safe bro.
Be safe.
  • rwksl
  • 01-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Hey, try to check in and let us know how you're doing from time to time. Maybe you can find an internet cafe brothel where you're going.
Take care and be safe..............