Ladies poll 1.21 gigawatts vs playdoh who's handsome!!!

Hey west coast wendi ... Tell them about our 3 second encounter... I said "thats you in the pics ?" I bounced .... Shes hideous looking. Thats why theres no showcase LOL!!
Chincha, nice response for a NEWBIE
Then again, 372 posts in 3 months is ridiculous!
125 per month roughly wow ...you need a better hobby bro ... And
no reviews lmao !!! Originally Posted by Playdoh
The alerts about you out number the posts I have made
Rodderick has no life ... So sad... Nikki i already told your GIRAFFE LOOKING SELF TO MOVE ON VIA EMAIL... Im not into pancake titties, get a boob job and maybe you can be part of this poll ... Originally Posted by Playdoh
Just tell me who botched your lip injections so I can avoid them.
Simmer down CHINCHA ....hey well you all have fun, i have women to see
Just tell me who botched your lip injections so I can avoid them. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
ASK MOKOA
Hey west coast wendi ... Tell them about our 3 second encounter... I said "thats you in the pics ?" I bounced .... Shes hideous looking. Thats why theres no showcase LOL!! Originally Posted by Playdoh
No showcase? Tard I can see one! Oh I guess you mean she doesn't have any duck lip I'm a homo shots in there huh?

3 second encounters? I'm sure your exaggerating how long you can last!
No showcase? Tard I can see one! Oh I guess you mean she doesn't have any duck lip I'm a homo shots in there huh?

3 second encounters? I'm sure your exaggerating how long you can last! Originally Posted by rockerrick

3 second encounters? I'm sure your exaggerating how long you can last! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rodderick, seriously thats a showcase? Her main pic is cartoon as hell and her other pics are taken with a low mega pixel cricket phone... Come on bro! Get it together fat boy
Any takers for the over/under on 24 hours? I'm taking the under.
I guess me and Wendi can cry all night about missing your 27$ donation -_-
I guess me and Wendi can cry all night about missing your 27$ donation -_- Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
LMFAO! I'll hold you if you hold me Nikki.
Rodderick, seriously thats a showcase? Her main pic is cartoon as hell and her other pics are taken with a low mega pixel cricket phone... Come on bro! Get it together fat boy Originally Posted by Playdoh
Fatboy???? You really are a Tard!
The alerts about you out number the posts I have made Originally Posted by Chincho
+1
LMFAO! I'll hold you if you hold me Nikki. Originally Posted by WestCoastWendii
Come on over I have more loose change in my couch than money he has on his rush card

I'll say it again, walked in the room saw wendi as she stood in the bathroom and turned the around and walked away.... FUGLY....

You're not denying it rodderick .... Real talk