If Site is closed down

Sorry, let me clarify - no Elephant Mods. They don't like parades. Can't control their basic bodily functions. Make a mess everywhere. And when it comes right down to it...they are pretty fuckin gross.

. Originally Posted by rooster
phew ops whew
good thing I taint a mod anywhere
Sorry, let me clarify - no Elephant Mods. They don't like parades. Can't control their basic bodily functions. Make a mess everywhere. And when it comes right down to it...they are pretty fuckin gross.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front, shitting all over your parade...

is it to late for potty training ?

Hell even I know how ta just a john or porta potty at a parade

I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front, shitting all over your parade...

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
My posting was not a ad, but brought up the fact I didn't make it on the 20th , but was coming on a particular date for a "birthday party".. Subject line said "if" the site closes down was making my info available..

Gave new proton email which will make again available champagnebrown@protonmail.com

Will go ahead and put my 210- number up which will never change 210-723-4039 but hit me on my 281 number still works..

I kicked off the ladies making the info thread below my thread..

Y'all gentlemen have a lovely day including the mod that pointed me..

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Heh..
ops "use" not just oh well