Where's WTF?

Don't be jealous you can have bambino back after I suck his winky... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Not my type. Way too slutty!

He already has a new handle its easy to spot Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Let's play Jeopardy. How about a clue?
I'm guessing WPF is going by ChicagoSunroof. If I'm right, will you suck my winkie, Dorothy?
Let's play Jeopardy. How about a clue? Originally Posted by lustylad
It would probably violate Board Posting Rules!
It would probably violate Board Posting Rules! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot has posted enough in the "Where's WTF" thread, he might as well include WTF on his exclusive:

PRETEND TO "IGNORE" ... list.
Don't worry BigKotex, WTF's absence won't affect your crowning status next year!

He's in season.
I'm guessing WPF is going by ChicagoSunroof. If I'm right, will you suck my winkie, Dorothy? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yea for a fee heh
Not my type. Way too slutty!

Let's play Jeopardy. How about a clue? Originally Posted by lustylad
Meow is your first clue
Meow is your first clue Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I luv her!
Yea for a fee heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're on! Was I right?
You're on! Was I right? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope lol
You're on! Was I right? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're right about that individual being a voice from the past, but it's not WTF. WTF never attacked Assup, ijs.

"Eatfibo": but you needn't confirm nor deny.
You're right about that individual being a voice from the past, but it's not WTF. WTF never attacked Assup, ijs.

"Eatfibo": but you needn't confirm nor deny. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
& wtf never asked me for an appointment lol that dude has been all in my inbox grrrr
"Eatfibo": but you needn't confirm nor deny.
Naaah... eatfido is too polite and semi-articulate to be WTFagboy.

Hmmm... anyone in the Houston forum notice an annoying noob with "kitty" or "Kat" or "pussy" in his handle?

& wtf never asked me for an appointment... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Because he's not a strap-on guy... he prefers the real Jimmy Dean.... go look for him down in tranny alley... he never did an eccie review but rumor has it you'll find plenty of his reviews on grindr...
Naaah... eatfido is too polite and semi-articulate to be WTFagboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
True. And I acknowledge that I need to tone down my rhetoric in exchanges w/ eatfibo, but those ancient exchanges in the Sandbox with the 'old' WTF and Masterdickmuncher, and a couple of others, both here and gone, prompt me to be wary and never let down my guard.

IMO, WTF isn't as bad as he pretended to be, and he once made an insightful post in the 'rules' thread (now deleted, unfortunately) in this forum or the Sandbox forum about how these exchanges we have create personas that are quite different from our real characters. Hence, IMO, eatfibo might be WTF.