What age is too old for providers to accept as clients

God bless you ladies
To be honest, most of us prefer our clients older. Young men come with extra concerns and problems that rarely, if ever, are a problem with men past a certain age. The more life experience a man has, the less likely he is to be offensive without realizing it. He's also probably very secure by that point, able to relax and just enjoy himself. He's probably experienced enough to know exactly what he likes, but still open to trying new things. Not to mention he's probably so happy to be with someone youthful and playful that he's going to make us feel really great about ourselves.

Not a whole lot not to like about older men. If you're worried that you have too many wrinkles, you need to understand that we aren't in this to find good looking men. Your looks really don't matter. What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you pay our rate.

Have fun!
To be honest, most of us prefer our clients older. Young men come with extra concerns and problems that rarely, if ever, are a problem with men past a certain age. The more life experience a man has, the less likely he is to be offensive without realizing it. He's also probably very secure by that point, able to relax and just enjoy himself. He's probably experienced enough to know exactly what he likes, but still open to trying new things. Not to mention he's probably so happy to be with someone youthful and playful that he's going to make us feel really great about ourselves.

Not a whole lot not to like about older men. If you're worried that you have too many wrinkles, you need to understand that we aren't in this to find good looking men. Your looks really don't matter. What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you pay our rate.

Have fun! Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Well put Caroline. You are exactly right.
Thanks for your support of us well seasoned gents.
I'd offer up the age at which the client becomes a regular user of "Depends" adult hygiene products?

Well put Caroline. You are exactly right.
Thanks for your support of us well seasoned gents. Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
You hit the nail on the head and the only thing to add to it would be a smile.
I am 26 and prefer them to be over 40, and under 80... Ripe enough to enjoy their escapades, and young to where I do not feel I am some how taking advantage of them...

90 isn't unheard of.... But shit who wan'ts to worry if they are going to die while your giving them a blow job?
  • Tetas
  • 10-12-2015, 07:50 PM
90 isn't unheard of.... But shit who wan'ts to worry if they are going to die while your giving them a blow job? Originally Posted by tabitharain
Luckily us guys can lie about our age even better than most hookers...
can you REALLY tell the difference between a 75 year old man and one who's 90?
Provided he's not packing oxygen, depends and a 6-pack of Ensure that is...then again I guess a 75 yo could be carrying them too!
I cannot tell the ages of men, much of the time. Even more so when they're elderly.

My concern, with a much older client, is more about physical abilities or the condition of his health. Being able to walk up to my door is a good thing to be able to do, if possible, but I've wheeled up a few men, too.

Point being, there is no age limit. Like one of the sweetest men in the WORLD once told me, "Elisabeth, I may be graying on top, but there is a fire below."

And there was!

Best,
Elisabeth
Hell, I did not even START the hobby until I was 59. Never needed it until then. Thank God for lovely younger (younger than me - I have enjoyed many mature providers) ladies willing to trade an older gentleman a great time for the contents of the envelope. It's been 99% a very positive experience.
I saw a lady this summer who told me a couple of her regulars were in their 80's. She did outcalls to their nursing homes. Originally Posted by RafaelH
One of my favorite regulars is 87 years old. He says our visits make him feel like a young man again. I have been seeing him since he was only 83.

That is humbling...

Haha, IG, your handsome face is just icing on the cake. But it was your stellar personality that got you in the door.
What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you haggle our rate, as it's a turn on.
fyc
Haha, IG, your handsome face is just icing on the cake. But it was your stellar personality that got you in the door. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Very niiiice...LOL! You ain't half bad yourself missy.