Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

Yes they will, I certainly am..
I've seen Foxy several times. Would love contact info
Any sightings of Lara, Boa, or Cat?
  • Aoi
  • 04-21-2020, 11:15 PM
Any sightings of Lara, Boa, or Cat? Originally Posted by htownhammer
No.
Great news! Would love to see Vicky. I saw Ari just b4 the shutdown. I wonder if she made it to LA.
There must be someone help them with all the screening and booking, I don’t believe these girls have enough English skills to handle this by themselves.
There must be someone help them with all the screening and booking, I don’t believe these girls have enough English skills to handle this by themselves. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
I certainly hope so.

When I go to the Dr. Dentist, Lawyer, etc. I don't want them answering the phone and making appointments. I want a booker, handler, office manager, or secretary doing that. I want someone good at scheduling, won't accidentally double book clients, will make sure the boss gets time for lunch, and has good language skills. I expect a smoothly running schedule with no chaos or drama.

I deal with professionals all day long. I would expect nothing less from the girls than I would any other professional.
I certainly hope so.

When I go to the Dr. Dentist, Lawyer, etc. I don't want them answering the phone and making appointments. I want a booker, handler, office manager, or secretary doing that. I want someone good at scheduling, won't accidentally double book clients, will make sure the boss gets time for lunch, and has good language skills. I expect a smoothly running schedule with no chaos or drama.

I deal with professionals all day long. I would expect nothing less from the girls than I would any other professional. Originally Posted by dallaswill

This is a reasonable expectation but it has rarely been a reality. Even high end agencies have spotty track records when it comes to smooth operations.
This is a reasonable expectation but it has rarely been a reality. Even high end agencies have spotty track records when it comes to smooth operations. Originally Posted by FunMonday
LOL
What was I thinking!
I should never post before my first cup of coffee.
Forget I even wrote that post.
SMH
  • Mew
  • 04-22-2020, 11:00 AM
Interesting development indeed... it would appear the emergence of this new setting may finally prove to be real competition for a place like House but I do wonder if it is purely temporary. A fitting name for this place would be “The Blue House”. Given the circumstances around the development I believe it would suit accordingly. Only the test of time will tell whether that stands to be accurate. The amp/spa scene will always exist and eventually resume. However things won’t suddenly go back to normality, that’s a proven fact. The scene will continue to suffer setbacks in due time.

House has not been around for too long despite that they have managed to become the top Asian agency. Not too long ago HDS was the only distinguished agency in that regard, although they continue to operate their reputation has somewhat diminished and gone quiet recently. To be honest I am surprised that no other agencies emerged as any potential competition this whole time possibly until now. Competition in any market will always determine a specific need. This proves to be no different.

Individuals involved would be wise to realize that a smooth and careful transition into a studio like setting will only prove to be beneficial in the long term. I expect to see more similar settings surfacing soon. It’s no surprise that places like LA and Philly among a few others have some of the most renowned agencies reaping benefits for a very specific reason that some have not yet realized.
  • Aoi
  • 04-22-2020, 11:19 AM
This is a temporary thing, I'm sure.

As for the studio thing, I agree, it is something worth looking into and maybe even in the works...

But I'm sure, given the situation right now, it isn't exactly cake to start a new business since providers aren't as willing to travel.

I spoke with House and she said it's hard to update because no new talent has come in (officially anyways) since all this corona crap started.
The price I got from bunny was more than ampland and not including extras
The price I got from bunny was more than ampland and not including extras Originally Posted by skyeclipse
Hahaha, we all thought prices would go down but they actually went up. Damn you Corona.
Lower volume and higher rent is something that we are going to have to live with for now. The ladies have to pay their bills.
Hahaha, we all thought prices would go down but they actually went up. Damn you Corona. Originally Posted by Picachulon
They will there is a deep depression coming but it's months out Many of their customers will be unemployed. Ladies will drop prices later this year but many will have no money.