Babies

Also, when I meet a gentleman... I make it very clear "don't ever reply in one of my threads or try to white knight me or u will be a target of the same trolls". Plus it helps me weed out the mindless people who can't think for themselves and I prefer strong independent thinkers who have enough sophistication to rise above the bs and realize they have the option to leave. Not one... Ever, has had an issue.
MODS, THIS THREAD DEFINITELY BELONGS IN THE SANDBOX LMAO Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
seems to me co-ed is the best place for "pussy pics"

LMAO

Better a pussy pic than a picked pussy... HA! EWWWW!

Crack my ass up... or is that my crack is ass up? Giggles!

What a great morning treat to see a man with a sense of humor. I love it! Big KISS!
No offense, but kitty cats are great pets! We had a russian blue we called winky because he was born without an eye. He was a character.
Hey Lady... nice shirt
I had never heard of a blue before so I googled it. Very pretty pics. My dream is a small piece of land I can build them each their own lil house on and a one acre caging to protect them so i can study them from that perspective. Watching their hier archy and interactions over the years has given me such a unique perspective. They are amazing.