This is exactly why Hoes REFUSE to come here

If you don't have the coin, don't waste anybody's time. Time is money! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yep! They were pm'ing asking me for discounts and all other bullshit. I just got in my car and left. It was to much drama for me
I'm in with a list from this time and last time I was here of gents who sent their info got screened passed n flaked out. Ugh..

IF I DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO SHREVEPORT AND RISK MY FREEDOM WHILE BEING AWAY FRON MY FAMILY AND YOU WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY

FUCK YOU, YOUR FIRED
AND I HOPE YOUR DICK FALLS OFF AND BANK ACCOUNT DRIES UP INTO NOTHING.
Attached Images File Type: png IMG_20160903_3.png (1.16 MB, 271 views)
I have told the guys time and time again ... There are beautiful sexy lady's that comes here and don't get a pm .. I know there's a man for every woman out there but when a beautiful sexy ass lady comes here and gets nothing and a ganny comes and there's a pile of reviews I'm like wow .... That's why I've started to trip to see who I want cause I do understand a provider can't just come here to see me and I can't fuck them all that comes .. I've never tried to get over on any woman even thou I've got fucked over a few times and always been a gentleman , I understand u beautiful lady's there is to many cheap ass want be players here that need to stay on the fucking porch
Well damn! My own hobby opportunities are few and far between as it is. Now that is even going to fizzle. This is getting to be just like home. I get fucked, but not the way I want. Man I wish I lived in Shreveport!
unfortunate, indeed!
  • GMTA
  • 09-04-2016, 06:39 AM
Glad I don't ncns. If I set an appointment I keep it. I cancelled twice both family emergency, but I always called. The number of times I've been ncns can't remember, but Shreveport has always had it's share of lady's that post and never make the appearance. That's why it's so hard for you ladies to get pre books , it's not your fault either. Shreveport is a big oil and gas industry that just not here anymore, people that were making 10g per month are now making that in 5 to 6
I'm in with a list from this time and last time I was here of gents who sent their info got screened passed n flaked out. Ugh.. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I had planned on staying 3 nights but only stayed one.
It was so much bullshit pm's
til I said 'NOPE IM OUTTA HERE'
It's no way I could have put up with that drama for 3 days.

MMM you're my witness. You seen some of those guys trying to give me brain damage.

I won't be back that's for sure!
Anybody that's been around a while has seen this coming. So sad.
I used to visit Shreveport and kicked ass.but there have been too many stings so I took it off my list.there are some great guys there but it is not worth the risk.
I think it's more a sign of the economy than anything else. Recently tried to sell my bike for 4g below blue book and didn't have a single person make me and offer.
  • R.M.
  • 09-04-2016, 09:35 AM
I use to travel here once a month for three years. Not one of my clients came from this board. Like Dallas said it has become too much of a risk. I stay home and make more money and have less stress.
Damn, my car may go but the bike is staying.

Trinity sorry it is slow for you. Do not know what is up but me for one was tied up helping a friend this week end. Any body that knows Trinity knows she is top notch.
Why guys would say they would visit and then not is hard to understand. These ladies run all the risks, spend money to get here, and money to travel and then put up with us nasty ass bastards. So sorry ladies as I do understand it is a business and if you do not make a profit, why do it.
I am not seeing as many ladies as I have in the past but it is due to being older, desire not as strong as it once was, and I have an ATF plus some civi pussy I am getting lately.
I do though still enjoy hitting something new on occasion.
ya'll guys acted so bad while i was there until i just got in my car and immediately left

SP is not worth any brain damage. I WILL NEVER RETURN! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
wow. sorry to hear that

I've never asked a provider for a discount. I have, however, had a few offer me a discount.

I agree that one shouldn't set up an appointment if he doesn't have the funds. That's like trying to buy some $150 Jordans with $100.
Try longview. It's close enough to Shreveport that if your regulars want to drive, they will. Also draws in the Tyler crowd. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I mentioned this a little while ago. I don't know about the rest of you clients, but I'd gladly drive to Longview to see a good provider.
Guys dont forget about the locals. We have at least 5 of the top providers in our area. We are more fortunate than some for sure.