So guys, what do you mean when you say "not a clock watcher"?

Anytime a gentleman finds visible manifestations of "time" in the provider's lair, he should be on guard that the lady might be a CW. Clocks that are obviously positioned to be seen from the bed (particularly those that have been set forward 10 minutes...), beeping phones, music that stops, etc. all have been mentioned as clear signs.

I heard a funny story one night about a well-known Texas provider who would set an alarm in the gentleman's presence, saying, "now, when the bell rings you'll have 5 minutes to finish..." Yeah. I can't imagine that pressure! Originally Posted by JDNorthface
This is funny in the fact that I didn't have a clock in sight when I first started and so a hobbyist bought me a clock for my bedroom
Happy Holidays to you too SL!! xxoxox

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I love this one
Clock watchers are the girls who try to push you out the door 10 to 15 minutes prior to time being over. Clock watchers tend to be the providers who either double book or book clients back to back. Most of the providers I've been with are hardly what you would call clock watchers. Most of the time if we are running up against our agreed on time, she will gently say time is about up. I've never been in a situation where I was trying to get an extra nut in. It has always been during pillow talk time where the gal drops the subtle hint.

Also in my experience, I've run across providers who really don't care about time. This is especially true if they are low volume and the rest of their day is clear. More than once, a lady has said I could stay as long as I wanted with the implication that no "second" donation was required. Now, those are truly the gems in this business. BTW, I've never accepted their offer to stay (but I might in the future).

Additionally, I only bring the original agreed upon donation. I do this for several reasons. First, I don't like running around with large amounts of cash. Second, I can avoid upsell situations. There are some unscrupulous providers out there that will promise one thing and then try to upsell it once in the room together. While it hasn't happened much or lately, I won't play that game.

Finally, I am entitled to a partial refund if I leave before our time is up Actually have done it several times because the provider was not that good.
Additionally, I only bring the original agreed upon donation. I do this for several reasons. First, I don't like running around with large amounts of cash. Second, I can avoid upsell situations. There are some unscrupulous providers out there that will promise one thing and then try to upsell it once in the room together. While it hasn't happened much or lately, I won't play that game. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
This is less of a problem for outcalls. I have the original donation all ready. Then I have an additional amount within reach...
When they say cum for me baby five minutes into it.
When they set two alarms before you begin.
Asking you if you want to pay for extra time with twenty minutes left.
When they say I have another appt right after this as the first thing out of their mouth
When they say how tired they are as soon as you put it in.
When you realize the session is going to be fucked.
When they say I have another appt right after this as the first thing out of their mouth... Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL. A classic.

Your session is scheduled to be over at 1 and they say, "my daughter is coming to pick me up at 1" Translation: be done and git yer britches back on by 10-till or my daughter may walk in on us. Just a wee bit of a mood killer.
Meh... Just start talking about your period if they won't leave. They will head right to the door.
Meh... Just start talking about your period if they won't leave. They will head right to the door. Originally Posted by Shayla
That doens't scare everybody, so I've been told
That doens't scare everybody, so I've been told Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Then go with the "I think I'm pregnant".
That works...works just fine
Eh I'm sorry but if a guy books an hour, that is what he should get. I give EVERY guy a 10/ 15 minute courtesy after time is up and it's out the door for me. I have found a lot of guys that scream clock watcher clockwatcher are just cheapasses. It's one thing if the girl is being totally rude and obnoxious and staring at the clock every minute but she is not obligated to give him more time after time is up. This ain't a charity. Ain't nothing free lol!
I have a CD playing that is about 55 minutes long. When it ends, I gently remind my client that time is drawing near an end. Like Zarah, 10-15 minutes leeway time for getting dressed, etc. And I never wear a watch or have a clock directly 'facing' myself and the client. I always think about that funny scene from the old Jane Fonda movie KLUTE where she has a watch on and is looking at it while the guy is on top of her LOL.
I keep a clock in the room. I don't give a shit.
Meh... Just start talking about your period if they won't leave. They will head right to the door. Originally Posted by Shayla
Time to bend over and visit the islands. lol
I have had a provider walk in quickly and say she had another appointment soon after and needed the money to fix her car and so it would be quick. I should've declined right there but I was a newbie. I popped within 15 min and she was dressed and gone before I could catch my breath. Saying "I owe you more time next time". Conflict kills the mood so it wasn't worth it. It was a learning experience for sure.

The way I deal with the clock watcher issue is this: i pay the agreed upon amount up front, then if I feel like I was taken care of well and get the whole hour of attention, I give at least another $50 tip. More if we go over time. Good service is worth a lot more than money to me.