Im Back and not going anywhere guys

heh, so I ask another, busy maybe sunday. But I am a spoiled brat.

So, any providers want some free Abbot's. but ya have to put up with me for the ride to back and time to eat.
Happy to see you on here beautiful.
Welcome back, Babe! We like having you on here.
Welcome back Jen
wish you were in rochester tonight Jen
good, ur a hot girl, im ready for some luvin im glad youre back
welcome back!
Thank you everyone...im back and better than ever and primo a trip to Rochester may be in my plans real soon :-)
Welcome back.

Maybe the upseters will become upstaters, again
Welcome back Jen. Hope to see you sometime when I travel through Syracuse.
Hope to see you sometime when I travel through Syracuse. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Better still, hope that Buffalo is forgiven!
Just a comment; I've had the pleasure of meeting Jen earlier this year (after trying for about 9 months) & plan on seeing her again when I'm back in the area again this summer. I found her to be a delightful companion & a pleasure! Definitely worth the effort!
Your far to sweet babe :-)
Just a comment; I've had the pleasure of meeting Jen earlier this year (after trying for about 9 months) & plan on seeing her again when I'm back in the area again this summer. I found her to be a delightful companion & a pleasure! Definitely worth the effort! Originally Posted by nysborn
welcome back Jen
And Jack I realized no matter how hard I try to please everyone not everyone is gonna be happy and is gonna like me so im not gonna take it out on Buffalo.Ive met some great guys there including you Jack and im not gonna hold all of Buffalo accountable for one bad experience.I will be back there in the future but due to this one member still harassing me I think its best to let the situation blow over then start touring there again.