Preparations and Expectations

Thank goodness for the Ignore function on this board.

. . . There are dozens of parasites on this board that do not contribute anything but garbage to any discussion and after a while they become merely the irrelevant bugs on the windshield of my life.

Damn, did FG actually ignore himself? There is hope in the world.
  • LNK
  • 03-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Can I get a "NAILED IT"?

A "BULLSEYE" would be cool too. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Damn, did FG actually ignore himself? There is hope in the world. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's what I got out of his last post!
For a new client, nothing elaborate. I shower, trim, shave, I put light make up on, wear a classy dress and heels, turn on some music, dim the light, I'm READY in 20 - 30 mins.
I don't ever wear lingerie unless asked….I don't prefer it. I just dress like me, either a classy dress or sporty attire.
As far as cleaning…my place is always clean at anytime. I am a very clean person and I cannot stand mess, dirt, clutter, dust, etc. My place always looks immaculate.
I raise dust bunnies and list them as dependents for tax reasons .
Nothing elaborate. I shower, trim, shave, I put light make up on, wear a classy dress and heels
I don't ever wear lingerie unless asked….I don't prefer it. I just dress like me, either a classy dress or sporty attire. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Damn, me and Samantha do the same preparation.
  • Seedy
  • 03-18-2014, 06:02 AM
Maybe they prepared correctly ... maybe they thought you were the wallyworld of fucktards. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn, now that IS funny as hell.
I prefer the casual girl. My first date was with a girl in sweatpants, and that was just fine with me. Shorts and a top from Victoria's Secret is sexier to me than all the high heals in the world.
I prefer the casual girl. My first date was with a girl in sweatpants, and that was just fine with me. Shorts and a top from Victoria's Secret is sexier to me than all the high heals in the world. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
For Sure! My request with Melannie was no heels, very little makeup, jeans and blouse, no large jewelry...everything not in her pics...

In my opinion and preference...She Kicked Ass! She looked Awesome! The smile on my face when I first met her was from ear to ear!

Preparation in everything...
Personally, I prefer all the ladies that I see to be dressed in lingerie for the session and frankly, I did not know that I needed to make a specific request for that.

As a group, providers tend to be easily provoked and quite often even an innocent request can be misconstrued so its best to tread lightly around these creatures.

The essential constructive point that I wanted to convey was that the lady should look as attractive as possible in order to entice the gentleman to make return visits.

Frankly, I do not understand a provider greeting a new client dressed like she is going to paint the garage. Really?

. . . If a provider really thinks that drab jeans and rumpled shirt is a sexy outfit then she should post those pictures on her show case.

For a new client, nothing elaborate. I shower, trim, shave, I put light make up on, wear a classy dress and heels, turn on some music, dim the light, I'm READY in 20 - 30 mins.
I don't ever wear lingerie unless asked….I don't prefer it. I just dress like me, either a classy dress or sporty attire.
As far as cleaning…my place is always clean at anytime. I am a very clean person and I cannot stand mess, dirt, clutter, dust, etc. My place always looks immaculate. Originally Posted by samantha thom
FG, you have to understand that different folks have different preferences--both providers and hobbyists.

Let's say that ten percent of my clients prefer lingerie, ten percent prefer jeans, twenty just want something flattering, and the other sixty just want me out of all the clothes as quickly as possible... really, I should probably be answering the door naked and be quit of the whole charade, right?

Wrong. Because most of the time, the persons who find the particular outfit very important will *mention* it. And if you can't rely on them to mention it, guessing wrong is just as likely to offend as going with your own preference. (Even the most likely scenario in this instance is only slightly more likely than the other options.)

So I wear cocktail dresses and a garter belt, because it makes me feel sexy. As a result, I've put the most work into developing this part of my wardrobe, and know that my dresses will flatter my figure and coloration. Which makes me feel even sexier.

If you want lingerie? Great! I'll wear lingerie. But only if you *tell me*.

Assuming that providers are reading your mind, and then getting irritable when they don't, isn't going to make anyone happy.

Oh, yeah, it occurs to me! If you're still anxious about mentioning preferences, this site has an absolute wealth of information from folks who've seen all stripes of girls in all sorts of locations. Why not check for the one whose clients report she's always wearing lingerie?

It's all in your hands.
Thanks for your insight, Lucy.

However, things are not really that simple and no, answering the door naked will not do it for me either.

The fact of the matter is that meeting a new provider for the first time is a delicate matter and simply stating my preferences has not always worked. For example, freshly shampooed hair is a major turn-on for me, but have angered some ladies with that simple request.

A serious problem in communication these days is that people tend to read things into what was said that was never intended.

. . . Essentially, what I wanted to convey is that a provider should make certain preparations to make the session enjoyable and memorable and to justify the rates she charges. Soft music, romantic candles and lingerie convey the impression that the lady is trying to earn her money. Wearing rumpled clothes in a stark and unadorned room tells me that she does not care if her customers are satisfied or enticed to return.

FG, you have to understand that different folks have different preferences--both providers and hobbyists.

Let's say that ten percent of my clients prefer lingerie, ten percent prefer jeans, twenty just want something flattering, and the other sixty just want me out of all the clothes as quickly as possible... really, I should probably be answering the door naked and be quit of the whole charade, right?

Wrong. Because most of the time, the persons who find the particular outfit very important will *mention* it. And if you can't rely on them to mention it, guessing wrong is just as likely to offend as going with your own preference. (Even the most likely scenario in this instance is only slightly more likely than the other options.)

So I wear cocktail dresses and a garter belt, because it makes me feel sexy. As a result, I've put the most work into developing this part of my wardrobe, and know that my dresses will flatter my figure and coloration. Which makes me feel even sexier.

If you want lingerie? Great! I'll wear lingerie. But only if you *tell me*.

Assuming that providers are reading your mind, and then getting irritable when they don't, isn't going to make anyone happy.

Oh, yeah, it occurs to me! If you're still anxious about mentioning preferences, this site has an absolute wealth of information from folks who've seen all stripes of girls in all sorts of locations. Why not check for the one whose clients report she's always wearing lingerie?

It's all in your hands. Originally Posted by Lucyny
FG, you have to understand ... Originally Posted by Lucyny
One would think. But, no.

Welcome to Blue and Red Oblivion, Miss Lucy. The place where all sense goes to die.
  • LNK
  • 03-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Assuming that providers are reading your mind, and then getting irritable when they don't, isn't going to make anyone happy. Originally Posted by Lucyny
Lucy, you are missing the point entirely.

You SHOULD be reading his mind. The fact that you didn't is why we are blessed with this drivel.

Keep in mind, you are an object placed in his universe for his pleasure. When said object misbehaves, it upsets the royal digestion, and requires effort to communicate with said object. Not a happy thought in FG land.

Please try to do better.
Well, that was well said.

. . . No, wait, that was really dripping with green sarcasm wasn't it, dofus?

Lucy, you are missing the point entirely.

You SHOULD be reading his mind. The fact that you didn't is why we are blessed with this drivel.

Keep in mind, you are an object placed in his universe for his pleasure. When said object misbehaves, it upsets the royal digestion, and requires effort to communicate with said object. Not a happy thought in FG land.

Please try to do better. Originally Posted by LNK