Review: Alexxxis - Double No Show

I am aware of my reputation for ncns. I have addressed this before. This particular gentleman is the first time I have had a ncns in about a year. I was spooked when he let me know that they were checking everyone that entered the hotel to make sure they were a guest, among other things that threw up red flags left and right. This appointment was tentative based on his screening information, which was iffy, at best.

KCJoe, I never sent you a nasty pm calling you a liar and a creep.

Flame away. Originally Posted by Alexxxis
I would think a SIMPLE CALL back to him to say "hey I am not going to be there" would have made you look a lot better but hey I am sure you dont give a fuck.
...................... but hey I am sure you dont give a fuck. Originally Posted by dirty dog

JR
I would think a SIMPLE CALL back to him to say "hey I am not going to be there" would have made you look a lot better but hey I am sure you dont give a fuck. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Better safe than sorry. I have never been to jail and don't plan to go. If that's considered not giving a fuck, I'll take it.

And just fyi...the call that I made was what spooked me the most. I will always follow my gut instincts.
Way to go Alexis......There is always 2 sides to every story.
I would think a SIMPLE CALL back to him to say "hey I am not going to be there" would have made you look a lot better but hey I am sure you dont give a fuck. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Better safe than sorry. I have never been to jail and don't plan to go. If that's considered not giving a fuck, I'll take it.

And just fyi...the call that I made was what spooked me the most. I will always follow my gut instincts. Originally Posted by Alexxxis
And you'll always be known as a no call/no show flake. Nobody is thrown in jail for making a phone call. The lack of a phone call just shows a total lack of respect for the gentleman.
I DID make a phone call, Swarmy.
If she got spooked she got spooked. We don't know what was said between them. And I'm always a bit leery of somebody who signs up solely to bash somebody.
Careful, DickPeters. You'll be accused of being a WK. Defending hookers is not kosher.
As with all things, there's his side, her side and the truth.

Alexxis - you did the right thing by going with your gut instinct and not going to the appointment based on what you were told. Playing it safe is always the right decision.

Azzkicker - what makes me question your story is that you joined two days ago and your first post was an NCNS post. Not saying it's not true, but it does bring into question the reason for your joining. If you had let Alexxis know the situation at your location and suggested meeting her in the lobby then going to the room, it may have diffused the uneasiness and your appointment may have gone on as planned (of course, not knowing the full intensity of the hotel staff's checking on visitors and hotel guests, that may not have been appropriate either).

Mod hat on - let's remember to keep the discussion civil, and for the most part, it has been. Play on!
Alexxis has been questionably accused before. Things happen. People need to get over it.

I think she a lovely, charming lady.
I know the young lady in question. We are friends and she is a really awesome human being. Now before I get called a WK, let me ask you that hide behind a computer with a made up name only to say negative things about people. Had she gone through with it and been arrested, would you have forked over cash for an attorney? Or better yet, if you felt uncomfortable with a provider, would you take the risk of showing up? Anyone can say anything about a person on here, true or not. People will believe what they want, but I know the woman and she is a sweetheart.
I know the young lady in question. We are friends and she is a really awesome human being. Now before I get called a WK, let me ask you that hide behind a computer with a made up name only to say negative things about people. Had she gone through with it and been arrested, would you have forked over cash for an attorney? Or better yet, if you felt uncomfortable with a provider, would you take the risk of showing up? Anyone can say anything about a person on here, true or not. People will believe what they want, but I know the woman and she is a sweetheart. Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
Man dont be such a wanker, no one said she should have gone if she was "spooked" but she should have called and said "Iam not coming and hung up". There is nothing illegal done there, it just goes to a fundemental lack of respect for the other half of these arraingments. This is not the first time with here and I doubt it will be the last, she has a very troubling history as I recall with far more than just NCNS.
My 4 tries were all within the last year. One blow off was so she could paint her place. The best was me sitting in a parking lot for an hour,calling and getting no answer and then getting an email that said she was still at lunch and"you know how slow the service is in Westport". I had actually been to halls for a bottle what her site said was her favorite perfume and had to return it on the way back to the office. She does look hot in her pics but as I said,not now if she paid me.
And I'm always a bit leery of somebody who signs up solely to bash somebody. Originally Posted by DickPeters
deleted
Not being a "wanker" just stating what I know. She said she called, he said she didnt. It always down to that. She has always been straight with me and thats all I can go on.