Encounter: Jasmine robs in Depew

Kristina strikes again....she's been pulling this shit for years
I am so glad I saw this. I was literally ready to see her in like a half an hour... thanks for the heads up!!
Somebody needs to set this cunt up
I have been hearing about her for at least 5 years ripping people off
This site only makes up a small percentage of clients and whore-fuckers. Posting warnings here is good to warn your fellow forum whore-fuckers. But the most effective way, if possible, to damage their income from clients is by posting reviews on the actual platform/website that the whore originally posted her ad. If possible post a warning ad with her pics. I know from experience. Did this with 2 girls that ripped me off. They told me about how the warning ads damaged their clientele. Funny i ended up workin out deals with both after the fact, and fucked them silly at reduced rates multiple times before they dropped off the face of the earth.
Thanks for the heads up.
I've posted warnings several times on EB and my account was frozen every time
I saw this girl a few years ago on a trip to buffalo. She was a good fuck and seemed ok. Too bad she has this reputation as she had a decent body at that time
I've posted warnings several times on EB and my account was frozen every time Originally Posted by MOPAR11
They seem to block anyone who says anything negative at all. I hate that fucking site.
This is a prime example of what this site is for.
To check before you buy!
Thanks