Biker Club to Take Over AC

• GP
  • 03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
P.S.

To Celso: Not a total "Sausage Fest". There's girls there. Some even have a couple teeth. Originally Posted by The Drummer

Will Anita be there?
P.S.

To Celso: Not a total "Sausage Fest". There's girls there. Some even have a couple teeth. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Any gummer's ever show?....

Gummers? Absolutely!

And then there's one girl who has false teeth made of wood. You can have it one of two ways: she'll keep her teeth in or take 'em out. It's like having a convertable!!!

Just the usual Jews and Italians. It's a pleasure to associate with the members in attendance.

... there's one girl who has false teeth made of wood. You can have it one of two ways: she'll keep her teeth in or take 'em out. It's like having a convertable!!! Originally Posted by The Drummer
Originally Posted by Celso
How much?
How much? Originally Posted by The Drummer
Definitely worth getting a gumjob if the opportunity presents it self....lol
Years ago had a fav French dancer, early 30s, in Canada who lost all her teeth at a young age who used to gum me (very pleasurable indeed) and swallow, when we didn't fuck. She danced all over in Ontario. Saw her off and on for years. Pretty girl but very self conscious about how she looked when she took her teeth out. She would really dim the lights in her place so you couldn't get a good look at her toothless....
Many of the “old timers” I met along the way used to tout the girls who were toothless.

One night I met an attractive woman at the place were not supposed to talk about. After we made a deal she told me she had a surprise for me. Needless to say, I got all excited. I asked what the surprise was and she told me she’d take her teeth out.

I got so freaked out that I made pretend I forgot my wallet and didn’t go through with the plans.

When the guys asked later how it went, I told them I backed out and they told me I was crazy – “you don’t know what you’re missing”!

I just kept projecting in my mind the sight of the girl’s choppers sitting on the nightstand!

Not that there’s anything wrong with someone who’s into a gum job, it’s just not for me.

For me; the best surprise is no surprise.
to say that picture is disturbing would not do it justice

When the guys asked later how it went, I told them I backed out and they told me I was crazy – “you don’t know what you're missing”!
Originally Posted by The Drummer
Have to agree ...you don’t know what you missed.
It's an experience you will remember....
to say that picture is disturbing would not do it justice Originally Posted by Johnnyringo
Yeah. I just washed out my eyeballs with Pine Sol.

Maybe if he shaved his legs!!!

P.S.
J.J., my friend, you're profoundly disturbed!!!
Have to agree ...you don’t know what you missed.
It's an experience you will remember.... Originally Posted by Celso
Maybe someday I'll assemble the courage!