Being more vocal and talking dirty

I visited a provider one time, and her dirty talk was so obviously fake that it was actually a turn off for me. I guess I’m more turned on by a soft moan or whispered word than true dirty talk.
  • Busty
  • 05-26-2024, 08:02 PM
^exactly
  • bbkid
  • 05-28-2024, 06:20 AM
Dirty talk = Happy ending.
Originally Posted by R.M.
^^^ this
  • R.M.
  • 05-29-2024, 06:19 AM
Nothing like fake moaning to make someone think he's doing a good job LOL Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Why be fake? When you can be organic.
Dirty talk= happiest ending.
Lol ...
Dirty talk = Happy ending.
Originally Posted by R.M.
so hot!!! Especially COT/COB/COF
I've also found very few in the hobby that are into it. Even when I ask they say they can't/don't know how/feel uncomfortable.
Let me know where you're finding these ladies. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I'm still baffled about this. Not to be crass, but shouldn't a sex worker know how to engage in dirty talk, especially when the client asks for and encourages it?

This reminds of the second provider that I ever saw. We were just getting started. She straddles me, works me all the way in, and then moans, "Your penis feels really good." I almost burst out laughing. She looked at me and asked "What?" I smiled and said, "You don't have to use medical terms. You can talk dirty to me." She bent down and whispered into my ear, "You can talk dirty to ME." So I did, which apparently was a major turn-on for her. After I left, I couldn't help wondering why it was so difficult for her to let loose and be vocal. After all, she had a lot more sexual experience than I did, and it was just the two of us with no cameras or recording devices.