Choosing from bp

• pxmcc
  • 02-05-2017, 02:50 AM
Good advice from Fancy and others. BP isn't for everyone. It's a dynamic environment and shit can go south and shit can go down. (Look at some of my No Reviews from BP providers for some of the shit that can happen on BP.)

If you want a more relaxed experience, stick to the Eccie gals. If $ is an issue, many Eccie providers offer hh sessions that are in the same ballpark as BP (100-150 hh), and usually a better menu too.
A HUGE majority of Alerts are BP related, all good advice above.

~
You all know why they go to BP. Pussy is cheaper, plain and simple.

If you all ever dig into the massage section, you will find that there is a fairly large group of guys that have been maneuvering through BP for years. They understand what to say and do and the worst thing that happens to them is the occasional bait and switch.

The majority of the BP problems happen to the new guys who don't have the experience or are not smart enough to research.

Actually, you all need to get Jon Bon to respond to this. He has a ton of experience and BP reviews. His "No" reviews seem to be more along the lines of bad service than anything else. He could probably give an idea whether pimps/LE or other issues are problems for the experienced hobbyist
You have to make sure the ads have a bunch of emojis, make sure they reference flowers and petals, say how they are the best and 100% real, and above all they have to be NBA. That's how I pick and choose on BP anyway
I have been using backpage for many years, way before I knew ECCIE existed. Citizen44 is right, most of us fucktards that use bp know it is a lot cheaper than ECCIE.
Backpage has many risks as many of you know, that is the price one is willing to pay if you choose the bp way. Is it worth the risk? I don't know, that is for you to decide.
Eccie may not be the safe way for many of us, I choose Not to give out my personal information therefore I won't see many if any Eccie providers through Eccie. I have met Eccie providers through bp and their screening process is nothing like it is here. I have never identified myself as a member of eccie to the ones I have met.
I have met many providers on backpage, most have been a one time thing, but I have also met some that I see on a regular basis and have been seeing them for years. I had my share of bad encounters (bad service), no different that the negative reviews one reads about here. So Eccie is not always going to be the sure thing as far as good service goes.
I'm always on the hunt for new encounters on bp, but it does take patience to find one that is worth seeing on a regular basis.
Main reason I see Backpage providers; I do Not have to give out my personal information.

I'm always on the hunt for new encounters on bp, but it does take patience to find one that is worth seeing on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
One can buy vegetables at the farmer's market or Kroger's. The former takes a little more knowledge and negotiating than the latter.
You have to make sure the ads have a bunch of emojis, make sure they reference flowers and petals, say how they are the best and 100% real, and above all they have to be NBA. That's how I pick and choose on BP anyway Originally Posted by Fallout4
And spell out the phone number
I have been using backpage for many years, way before I knew ECCIE existed. Citizen44 is right, most of us fucktards that use bp know it is a lot cheaper than ECCIE.
Backpage has many risks as many of you know, that is the price one is willing to pay if you choose the bp way. Is it worth the risk? I don't know, that is for you to decide.
Eccie may not be the safe way for many of us, I choose Not to give out my personal information therefore I won't see many if any Eccie providers through Eccie. I have met Eccie providers through bp and their screening process is nothing like it is here. I have never identified myself as a member of eccie to the ones I have met.
I have met many providers on backpage, most have been a one time thing, but I have also met some that I see on a regular basis and have been seeing them for years. I had my share of bad encounters (bad service), no different that the negative reviews one reads about here. So Eccie is not always going to be the sure thing as far as good service goes.
Main reason I see Backpage providers; I do Not have to give out my personal information.
Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Those providers who ask for personal information don't know wtf there doing period.. Those tards who contact me offering to give me there personal information get declined because that shows me they're not careful & that's not something I'm ok with.. Just because some whores ask for personal information doesn't mean all of us do..
I'm a big Dorthy fan and want to keep it that way. I enjoy reading your posts and like the way you defend yourself from some of the Fucktards that will go unmentioned. I know how to read, so based on that I would not pass your screening since technically I have not seen an Eccie provider through here and therefore have no references. So I'll stay Throat Punch Free for now.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2017, 12:10 PM
TFF bro! Never realized that's what I been doing. ha ha
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2017, 12:11 PM
You have to make sure the ads have a bunch of emojis, make sure they reference flowers and petals, say how they are the best and 100% real, and above all they have to be NBA. That's how I pick and choose on BP anyway Originally Posted by Fallout4
Meant this one, my bad.
I'm a big Dorthy fan and want to keep it that way. I enjoy reading your posts and like the way you defend yourself from some of the Fucktards that will go unmentioned. I know how to read, so based on that I would not pass your screening since technically I have not seen an Eccie provider through here and therefore have no references. So I'll stay Throat Punch Free for now. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior