Provider on credit

Make sure you use your cashback reward card. You never know your hook can fall into a 5% rotating category.

Win, win.
Are there really guys into this hobby who are so short on cash that they have to use credit cards?
I haven't. Just a thought that occurred to me.
Some gals take PayPal and you can link your PayPal account to your Credit card
Fully agree. Smaller amounts are no issue. It's the providers who took credit often that have an issue. I was recently reading up on this even before your post. If I was ever to stay around permanently I'd just file taxes, anyways. I don't think credit would be all too popular here anyways so it'd likely never be a major issue. I know some credit card apps send a form at end of year declaring what they sent out. I believe anything over 600 gets a 1099 form. The cool thing is you can list your "bill" as anything the client asks for so it's not suspicious. Originally Posted by bella0203
Simply use a Schedule C to file. Good for you that you are considering filing!
I wouldn't use a CC because then doesn't info such as Name get out there?

I used my CC for everything and then I pay it off completely at the end of the month, and then I use the rewards I collect for online shopping. I don't like using cash or having it on me. The only times I withdraw cash is when I know I want to fuck.
Lady's don't run a tab like a bar tab
Oh wait err never mind
ugh, do I repeat to much ?
What about using a pre-paid card? All of them want you to use direct deposit but you can still just add cash to it to keep the paper trail small. I know you need to add basic info to set up the card but as I recall you don't need a social # for the set up.
What about using a pre-paid card? All of them want you to use direct deposit but you can still just add cash to it to keep the paper trail small. I know you need to add basic info to set up the card but as I recall you don't need a social # for the set up.
Originally Posted by voyeur2552
I'm still thinking pussy tab like a bar tab
I'm still thinking pussy tab like a bar tab Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hey, whatever body part you wanna use yer pre-paid hobby card on, you go right ahead.

Hey, whatever body part you wanna use yer pre-paid hobby card on, you go right ahead.

no not a prepaid card
Bar for one that is trusted by a bar can run a BAR TAB
if a lady trusts a gent let him have a pussy time tab

I have never had a bar tab, and my pussy tab is paid off now
no not a prepaid card
Bar for one that is trusted by a bar can run a BAR TAB
if a lady trusts a gent let him have a pussy time tab

I have never had a bar tab, and my pussy tab is paid off now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Ooops, sorry my bad,
Maybe next time I'll look at the whole post instead of one word.
To be fair, that word was "pussy".
Ooops, sorry my bad,
Maybe next time I'll look at the whole post instead of one word.
To be fair, that word was "pussy".
no problem. I understand. At times I think only of...
Are there really guys into this hobby who are so short on cash that they have to use credit cards? Originally Posted by brianjackson
Yes. Do you really think there isnt any? LOL. People go broke over hobbies and addictions.

And some have a lower income so they splurge on credit. With rewards cards and 0% interest on many(at least in its first year), its a win. LOL
Yes. Do you really think there isnt any? LOL. People go broke over hobbies and addictions.

And some have a lower income so they splurge on credit. With rewards cards and 0% interest on many(at least in its first year), its a win. LOL Originally Posted by ElleW
shhhhhh I saw a UTR. But was short. crap now running a pussy tab. good news pussy tab no interest like a CC. Other than she will call asking ta get laid again on my pay day and looking I pay off the pussy tab also.
Yet still cheaper than a wife or worse x-wife.