The Slave Trade

Gee Winn you’ve never been that short winded....
If your so proud to be managed post it here!!!! Let’s see yo daddy! Then we can decide where to spend our money!!! Yeah you all know the outcome so hide while you can. If your sell your pussy then you are using the gifts god gave you. If not someone else is reaping th benefits. Stop hiding behind the “I’m independent “ posts....
Gee Winn you’ve never been that short winded.... Originally Posted by Johnnyspeed
Ill do better next time.
Bravo bring it on.....
Are you so busy you can’t be a dick??
Wow what’s better on Saturday night than talkin shit?? Maybe goin to Palazio...
Whats in the air/water today Crypt?
If that’s you best it’s time to retire.! Thoughtnyou was the true flight playa?? Not so??
If that’s you best it’s time to retire.! Thoughtnyou was the true flight playa?? Not so?? Originally Posted by Johnnyspeed
ts winn dixie is a lover!
ok shut me up.....
Let me be clear, there is no room for slave trade or human trafficking. The end. I don't go to those places. Never have never will
ok shut me up..... Originally Posted by Johnnyspeed

Looks like JSpeed needs a reminder of the guidelines here:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
I just want to meet CryptKicker's avatar!
The raid on the Florida AMP got me thinking about the slave-trade and the girls that are forced into it. Recently, I visited an Asian girl [hmm, interesting you used that word rather than "woman"] advertised on AdultSearch. I booked an hour, but only needed 20 minutes, so I spent the remaining time talking to her. She is one of those.

In fairly good English she said she was sold to a brothal [sic] when she was 13 in Thailand. Last year, her Mammason [sic] sold her... to a Chinese guy who smuggled them all into America. He promised that if they work for him for at least 2 years without complaint, he will release them from his care and see they all get US citizenship...

She said she has 8 more months to go [so when you saw her she had been here 14 months and she was and is still a slave, but most importantly, you knew full-well that she is a slave!!!] and she will be free to do whatever she wants. It made me a bit sad, [just a "bit sad"?]but she insisted she is OK with the deal. She likes the situation she is in now far better than what she had in Thailand. Here, the American men treat her tenderly [Ah, and that justifies you having sex with a slave!!] while Thai men back home liked to rough up providers during encounters... I didn't tell her [Why the fuck not???] that there is no way her boss can get American citizenship for her and that he is a lieing [sic] bastard. I have a lot of friends in places of authority [hmm, are you a cop?] who can help her if she wanted, I said before leaving. She smiled and thanked me, but she was happy in her present situation. [Really? Seriously???]

I guess it is hard for guys like me to understand that this kind of slavery is better for some than what they were in before. This encounter has made me regret that guys like me encourage the sex slavery market by unknowingly participating. [How hypocritical are you are? You just actually KNOWINGLY participated!!!] Originally Posted by Low-T
When Low-T was called out by zmonator in post #5, he responded:

"I neglected to say she is in her early 30's now. She worked in the Thai brothal [sic] most of her life"

So let's do the math here. In his initial post (of February 28, 2019), Low-T wrote, "Last year, her Mammason sold her and several others to a Chinese guy who smuggled them all into America. He promised that if they work for him for at least 2 years without complaint, he will release them from his care and see they all get US citizenship...She said she has 8 more months to go and she will be free to do whatever she wants." [underscore added]

"Last year" (when the mama-san sold her) would have been 2018. The Chinese guy smuggled her to America where she will "work for him" for 2 years (24 months) and she has 8 months remaining. Inasmuch as Low-T posted his thread on February 28 of this year, it is a good guess that she was sold to the Chinese dude in January of 2018 (or perhaps end of December of 2017). All of last year accounts for 12 months, and January & February account for another 2 months which equals 14 months. The 8 remaining months will equal 24 months, i.e., the two years that this lass will have been in the USA.

Assuming Low-T is "truthful" when he states, "she is in her early 30's now", that would put her at a minimum of at least 31 years of age now (or possibly 32). So we are to believe that a 29 year old female has been "owned" by a mama-san since since she was 13 thru 29? And then owned by a "Chinese guy" when she was at least 30 to 31?

Nice try at covering up...

I'm respectfully curious, LOW-T, what is it like not to have a conscience?
Just posting ANY of this shows a severe lack of judgement and common sense, dare I say a lack of intellect. Another stupid American with money to burn. Btw, yes, I am American but omg are we stupid at times.

Also, you foolish ones, you do realize that it’s just as likely this site is RAN by LE to nab trafficking and under age dipsh**s. Y’all post on here like your just sooo protected and safe. They wouldn’t chase a misdemeanor, but if they can get a felony, well expect a knock on the door. Not to mention that even if it’s not ran by LE they still are required to report trafficking. Low T is a moron for posting this, learn from his many mistakes. Avoid trafficked girls obviously and underage for the love of God report it to authorities when you do run across it. And STFU online let LE handle it or you’ll be a part of the arrest.