Encounter: sexi lexi big mistake

Sheesh thats rough looking... Just jerk off.
Just jerk off. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
AaaaaaaAaAAAAAND

DONE
Almost called her after one to many beer . Glad i didn't.
Almost called her after one to many beer . Glad i didn't. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
Try it. Ymmv.
I woulda skipped right by that Ad
If you looked at the same photos in the link and still fucked her, that is on you. Originally Posted by HotRod2021
Gotta agree with you bro. Never in a million years.

Ads like that are just sad. A portrait of desperation.
Gotta agree with you bro. Never in a million years.

Ads like that are just sad. A portrait of desperation. Originally Posted by Maximum4
That's a part of the hobby that I struggle with. I can't help but but feel bad for her. She's someones daughter, sister, or mother. Rough life and a lot of bad decisions. I've become numb to seeing it mostly, but sometimes it hits home and still bothers me.
Ass in the first pic is so flat. No weird angles to try and fluff it up. Just complete flatness.
Ass in the first pic is so flat. No weird angles to try and fluff it up. Just complete flatness. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
A little too flat for my taste, but some guys are into the flat pancake ass look.
A little too flat for my taste, but some guys are into the flat pancake ass look. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Interesting. I suppose they enjoy adding their own syrup to it. I prefer fluffier cakes when it comes to ass. Doesnt have to be big either. Just nice shape. This chick in this ad has a deflated old lady ass. Barely into her 30s. But to each his own.
Interesting. I suppose they enjoy adding their own syrup to it. I prefer fluffier cakes when it comes to ass. Doesnt have to be big either. Just nice shape. This chick in this ad has a deflated old lady ass. Barely into her 30s. But to each his own. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
I don't mind a "bubble but" but not too big. Although I have seen a few beautiful Puerto Rican girls with a big butt and hips with a well proportioned hourglass shape. Kinda hot too, but not my main banging preference. Lexii's ass is too flat and not my taste, also avoid due her appearance and other obvious turn-offs.
It has been a year since I have seen her. Some of the nonsense surrounding her as the fact that I know her brother's fiance personally has told me to stay. Also a few other factors