Just Ignore and Hobby On

Putting someone on "ignore" is the equivalent of covering your ears and yell "I can't hear you!". Originally Posted by Camille Fox
my girlfriend is rather shy and puts her hands over her ears and goes lalalala lalalala if I try to talk to her about anything with graphic detail!

.I will never understand grown adults that lack the willpower to simply not reading something they know they don't want to read
my girlfriend is rather shy and puts her hands over her ears and goes lalalala lalalala if I try to talk to her about anything with graphic detail!

.I will never understand grown adults that lack the willpower to simply not reading something they know they don't want to read Originally Posted by Whispers
Finally!!
That last paragraph. Something I totally understand!!!!
Thank you
  • ztonk
  • 04-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Per statement by Whispers somehow knows when he RTM's you that you were awarded points and his goal is to point you out. Originally Posted by dante0322
He doesn't "know", but he's been around so long and is so familiar with the forum guidelines, that he can tell when a poster crosses the line in a post that results in some kind of disciplinary action being taken. Don't confuse his "educated guesses" with real knowledge of a situation.

dante0322: You've heard this before, but let me say it again. You are too emotionally invested in what happens on this silly board. Follow your own advice and ignore the people who are causing you emotional distress and enjoy a happier life here!

He has admitted that he has personal relationship with 2 mods here Originally Posted by dante0322
There are many on the board who have a "personal relationship" with 1 or more mods here. (Mods are people, too...)

I have attended many non-ECCIE sponsored events over the years and I have never hidden the fact that both guys and gals have bought me drinks, food, and entertainment. Whispers (in my opinion) just likes to continually bring it up because it gives his haters more ammunition, which generates more posts, and more page views. If you keep feeding the bear, the bear keeps coming back.

ztonk
actually Ztonk, Dante went digging and found and brought that old post back from a few years ago when we had our birthday party at P 10 and he's been making something of it since.

you might have noticed that if you would bother reading .some of the more emotional threads that have been played recently.

.I will never understand grown adults that lack the willpower to simply not reading something they know they don't want to read Originally Posted by Whispers
Obviously you cannot understand it, ..... nobody can

How do I know that I don't want to read it without reading it ??
Unless I wrote it ....

What I don't understand is why
1) So many read to the end (well ok - I guess I get that, lack of will power))
2) Why they actually give a serious FUCK after reading it, SMH

This may help a few:

or may be the aminated version:

Or the serious FUCKs on this board can try this approach:

You know Yssuprider put me on ignore once. Where is that dude today. I miss him.
[/COLOR]

Should any of you desire to know what dante0322's crusade is about....

email me and include an email address. I'll send you a copy of dante0322's posts in the bareback forum, his comments on which girls do and don''t as well as info on "how to" .... some of what he shares is disturbing......

If you have a member you suspect as being one of them feel free to ask. Have 6 of the local posters/reviewers cross matched so far to their other identities in the bare backer forum... Originally Posted by Whispers
Assuming that this is true, the degree of malice displayed, along with your willingness to do harm to others, should make everyone on this board uncomfortable with the thought of having any communications or interactions with you whatsoever. I've been trying lately to remember how to put someone on ignore, so the OP's help is appreciated. Your estrogen storms have gone past the point of being tiresome.

You will, of course, feel compelled to strike back at my observation but guess what? I won't see it, bubba! You're about to be on 'ignore'. What a glorious relief, to be free of the burden of your malignant lunacy.
He doesn't "know", but he's been around so long and is so familiar with the forum guidelines, that he can tell when a poster crosses the line in a post that results in some kind of disciplinary action being taken. Don't confuse his "educated guesses" with real knowledge of a situation.

dante0322: You've heard this before, but let me say it again. You are too emotionally invested in what happens on this silly board. Follow your own advice and ignore the people who are causing you emotional distress and enjoy a happier life here!

There are many on the board who have a "personal relationship" with 1 or more mods here. (Mods are people, too...)

I have attended many non-ECCIE sponsored events over the years and I have never hidden the fact that both guys and gals have bought me drinks, food, and entertainment. Whispers (in my opinion) just likes to continually bring it up because it gives his haters more ammunition, which generates more posts, and more page views. If you keep feeding the bear, the bear keeps coming back.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
The MODS drew straws and it was ztonk that verified TS SL
Assuming that this is true, the degree of malice displayed, along with your willingness to do harm to others, should make everyone on this board uncomfortable with the thought of having any communications or interactions with you whatsoever. I've been trying lately to remember how to put someone on ignore, so the OP's help is appreciated. Your estrogen storms have gone past the point of being tiresome.

You will, of course, feel compelled to strike back at my observation but guess what? I won't see it, bubba! You're about to be on 'ignore'. What a glorious relief, to be free of the burden of your malignant lunacy. Originally Posted by Bobave
Congratulations!

Yet another drop in the bucket. What's needed is a tsunami..... "It's coming."

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Hey ztonk, are you going to point/ban whispers for sharing private information with non-board members? I emailed him from an anonymous account, making up a fake board name, and got private info on Dante shared to me by whispers. Last time I checked that was a banable offense. It will be interesting to see how you treat the guy who you admit buys you drinks and whores. Any decent mod who had any sort of moral compass that was not protecting other members would see this as a clear violation and handle it appropriately. I think I'll link this thread to a few other mods who don't like you that much to be sure we get a fair assessment,

As for whispers, the feast de resistance, that guy is such a fucking loser it's not with te time to even put him on ignore. This dude has no life and it's not worth it to care about the drama he creates to keep his sad life interesting.
Hey ztonk, are you going to point/ban whispers for sharing private information with non-board members? I emailed him from an anonymous account, making up a fake board name, and got private info on Dante shared to me by whispers. Last time I checked that was a banable offense. It will be interesting to see how you treat the guy who you admit buys you drinks and whores. Any decent mod who had any sort of moral compass that was not protecting other members would see this as a clear violation and handle it appropriately. I think I'll link this thread to a few other mods who don't like you that much to be sure we get a fair assessment,

As for whispers, the feast de resistance, that guy is such a fucking loser it's not with te time to even put him on ignore. This dude has no life and it's not worth it to care about the drama he creates to keep his sad life interesting. Originally Posted by Buddy G
I think you're right! Having TWO handles is most certainly cause for BAN! Admitting it addressing a MOD is priceless!
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2015, 08:08 AM

As for whispers, the feast de resistance, that guy is such a fucking loser it's not with te time to even put him on ignore. This dude has no life and it's not worth it to care about the drama he creates to keep his sad life interesting. Originally Posted by Buddy G

Nothing.Will.Happen.

It was a ECCIE MODERATOR SPONSORED EVENT for collection of data on Hobbyiers off this site for Whispers personal use. (Read that again to let it sink in).

But you have to question the validity of ANY information that is spread with malice & for the purpose of retaliation anyway. Just as you would question any thing the man says period with a high level of scrutiny.

If they sponsored and supported it, why do you think they would now enforce any rules activity on it?

And did you honestly think that Whispers would put any kind of controls on the dispursement of the information (real and imagined) as long as it suits his agenda?

Its a very sad and troubling time here right now...
I think you're right! Having TWO handles is most certainly cause for BAN! Admitting it addressing a MOD is priceless! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Slow your roll there, SL. He didn't say he created a new handle, he said he gave a FAKE handle. Big difference.
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Slow your roll there, SL. He didn't say he created a new handle, he said he gave a FAKE handle. Big difference. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Awwww you blew up his little diversionary tactic.

Did this really happen?

If so....wow. Just Wow.

I mean, I understand if someone blows someone up when they are NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE BOARD. Cause there's really nothing eccie can do if you are already gone-or banned-but to still be here and do those things.

Wow.
Slow your roll there, SL. He didn't say he created a new handle, he said he gave a FAKE handle. Big difference. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
LOL I thinck you missed my point. LOL Do the 'guidelines" apply to non-board members and fake board members? You can't have your cake and eat it too! Right?

Let's follow it closely.... a fake board member, emailed from an anonymous email address and received information off the board via email. He / She then wants MODS to punish Whispers for breaking what guideline? Where is the proof? Had the communication been via PM that changes everything. ECCIE doesn't police emails do they?