What is best? football game or naughty fun?

How about spicing the question up? Your favorite team has made it for the first time ever to the Superbowl, game 7 of the world series, finals of the world cup or of the champion's league, the game starts in 5 minutes, and lo and behold, who knocks at the door? The knock out girl you have been hopelessly coveting for months - your boss's favorite secretary, your best friend's wife, your mother's best friend, your daughter's teacher, your daughter's teacher's girl friend, your daughter's teacher and her girlfriend, the sales girl at starbuck who looks like Angelina Joly, Angelina Joly herself: she enters your home, takes her coat off, and all she is wearing is a bra, garters, and a panty with a slit in the middle. Football anyone? Originally Posted by Raphael
Hmmm that sounds more like a script to a superbowl beer commercial, only thing is missing is that after she takes her coat off she is there holding a six pack of your favorite beer, and you dive for the beer, ignore her and leave her standing there (or tell her to go get you some chips)

And I still say both, except that if the game starts in 5 minutes, I would way until the national anthem is over.
Take today for example.
Going to Texans game now and will fuck later in the day.
You can always watch football . . .there's almost six months of it and sixteen games a week in regular season for Pro FB alone. The BIG game can be recorded.

Getting laid is a little like getting over-time pay. . . . in that: If you skip the oppertunity for either, you are forever behind!
You can always watch football . . .there's almost six months of it and sixteen games a week in regular season for Pro FB alone. The BIG game can be recorded.

Getting laid is a little like getting over-time pay. . . . in that: If you skip the oppertunity for either, you are forever behind! Originally Posted by ICU 812
I gotta disagree, bro. I can pick up the phone right now and set up an appointment for whenever I want with an army of beautiful women. A championship season, a spectacular match-up, a rivalry game... Those are once-in-a-lifetime deals.

Before anyone tells me I'm gay, if Eva Mendez knocked on my door and said, "It's now or never, hoss." I'd drop everything I was doing and crush some guts. But let's be real, when is that EVER gonna happen to a dude like me?
Eva Mendez? really?..... hmmmm who is playing again?
  • romab
  • 09-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Hit the HDR as backup protection. Start the massage on her naked body at neck and get the timing right so your'e deeply stimulating her vagina and she is ready to rumble just as half time comes on.
Let her dooze beside you while gently rubbing back and upcurve of rear as last half time commericals air. Try and keep shit eating grin off face as they kick off to start 2nd half.

R

Come on, if you can't get it done in 30 min then concentrate!
Eva Mendez? really?..... hmmmm who is playing again? Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Yes. Eva Mendez....

That's why I luv my DVR.
Let's say she shows up at straight up noon. I can play for an hour kick her ass out then fast forward through commercials and be caught up by halftime.
It is a live sport event of course But the most hot girl on earth calls and want to meet at the same time the game is suppose to be on. What do you choose? Originally Posted by anita
..... the live sport event.....

If she wanted me then, she will want me tomorrow....or soon thereafter.
Why do women pull this shit when they know the game is on...
Why do women pull this shit when they know the game is on... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Affirmation of what their pussy is really worth.
If she's really "all that" she'll give me a quick blow job and wait til after the game for hers.
I would rather fuck than watch football. I would rather fuck than play football (long, long ago, that is). In fact, I would would rather fuck-off than play football. I fucked and fucked-off a great deal in college, and I didn't play that much football. That's fine. I had a really good time . . . almost as good as I do now!
I'm a football fan. Grew up watching it, never stopped.

But I'd start to question my own sexuality if I choose to watch 22 sweaty guys running around a field over one hot woman who wanted to play.

So naughty fun wins out. Of course, it's not bad to make a game out of things. You and your girl each choose a team. For each point your team scores, she goes down on you for one minute, and vice versa. The activity takes place right after the score.

Really adds a new dimension to watching the game.
  • Trey
  • 09-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Three simple letters DVR that solves the problem right there.