Why the Drama?

Hasn't been much drama for around a week. hmmm??? Wonder why?
I'm right here and you can't see me...ha ha!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Of course not you! ....just the majority of the state of Texas
Drama tends to fester..... especially on places/forums such as these...... it is hard to lower the blood pressure that boils up by banging on a keyboard for less than 4-5 hrs it seems..........

But then again..... there are ones who let the blood pressure get the best of them..... then there are others who love using their spoons.......

JaD

P.S.
....just the majority of the state of Texas Originally Posted by Valerie
Very sad to hear that..... Misunderstandings sometimes go way off of the deep end...... I hope that this one finds a light in the port.......
Of course not you! ....just the majority of the state of Texas Originally Posted by Valerie
I thought you were ignoring ALL stalkers!!
Drama tends to fester..... especially on places/forums such as these...... it is hard to lower the blood pressure that boils up by banging on a keyboard for less than 4-5 hrs it seems..........

But then again..... there are ones who let the blood pressure get the best of them..... then there are others who love using their spoons.......

JaD

P.S.

Very sad to hear that..... Misunderstandings sometimes go way off of the deep end...... I hope that this one finds a light in the port....... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Never put you on ignore love...sometimes you actually make some sense...
I thought you were ignoring ALL stalkers!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No No No!!!...Only cheeky ones from TX!....You're in Connecticut, so no worries lmao...

I still have to hear that sexy voice of yours anyways...
Bloody Hell, I found this on the web today.

You all are going to learn that certain words and comments towards others are NOT going to be allowed. CC
No No No!!!...Only cheeky ones from TX!....You're in Connecticut, so no worries lmao...

I still have to hear that sexy voice of yours anyways... Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes what a sexy voice this man(Ed) has. I didn't want to get off the phone with him.
Never put you on ignore love...sometimes you actually make some sense... Originally Posted by Valerie
Agreed. Justanotherdude is one Texas guy that I really like. I hope my comment doesn't mess his bad boy rep haaaa!
Bloody Hell, I found this on the web today. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Guess that answers the OP's question.
Guess that answers the OP's question. Originally Posted by London Rayne
.....well everyone else on this thread was getting along, so hopefully OP will reconsider!
Never put you on ignore love...sometimes you actually make some sense... Originally Posted by Valerie
Sometimes?!? What?!? I think the translation "across the pond" has gotten the better of me here..... does that mean something more like "You ALWAY make perfect sense" in American speak?

Ok.... Thought so......

Agreed. Justanotherdude is one Texas guy that I really like. I hope my comment doesn't mess his bad boy rep haaaa! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
No bad boy rep here........ so I think safe...... there are lots of great guys in Texas..... we just happen to be very protective of our own.......

JaD
Bloody Hell, I found this on the web today. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I'm wearing my Valerie T-shirt right now!!
Yes what a sexy voice this man(Ed) has. I didn't want to get off the phone with him. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Every time you say that it makes me chubby....and Val get a little more curious....
I'm wearing my Valerie T-shirt right now!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I know you not,
me thinkin . F...ING SPAM A, A AD FRIENDS,HILLBILLIES.