Pipeline worker slams Biden for canceling Keystone XL Pipeline: 'Like a kick in the stomach'

I presume Saudis are worse than Russians?
  • Tiny
  • 01-28-2021, 03:21 PM
I bet that's why he scrapped the Keystone Pipeline, by doing so opens the gate for China to establish themselves in the Oil and Gas Industry here in America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
For what it's worth, now the logical thing for the Canadians to do is build a pipeline to the Canadian west coast, and sell oil or petroleum products to China and the rest of Asia. This will provide more energy security to the Asians. And less to the U.S.A.

After Biden's executive orders affecting the oil patch start to bite and the USA becomes a net importer again, we're going to wish that pipeline were there the next time there's a supply crunch.
For what it's worth, now the logical thing for the Canadians to do is build a pipeline to the Canadian west coast, and sell oil or petroleum products to China and the rest of Asia. This will provide more energy security to the Asians. And less to the U.S.A.

After Biden's executive orders affecting the oil patch start to bite and the USA becomes a net importer again, we're going to wish that pipeline were there the next time there's a supply crunch. Originally Posted by Tiny
I am sure there will be a downside to his overzealous EO on the Pipeline besides just jobs being lost. I don't understand his strategy if there even is one.
  • Tiny
  • 01-28-2021, 04:31 PM
I am sure there will be a downside to his overzealous EO on the Pipeline besides just jobs being lost. I don't understand his strategy if there even is one. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Climate Change is a religion for some people. His strategy is to get more votes from them for Democrats.
Climate Change is a religion for some people. His strategy is to get more votes from them for Democrats. Originally Posted by Tiny
So it's just one sided, figures. Biden is proving all the time that he really is stupid.
I presume Saudis are worse than Russians? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Russia hasn't flown any planes into any of our skyscrapers yet.
1 Million jobs lost in oil and gas by 2022 , and NOW we buying oil from the Saudis ,what could go wrong