This is a total threAD but not for me. Check this out guys. I'm blown away. That's saying something.

Kayla knows her stuff...she introduced me to ~Ze~
Thanks for pointing that out Kayla...very entertaining ad...one that deserves an 'Eccie' award for creativity.
  • Caleb
  • 01-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Hélène captured me with her name. I am a huge fan of GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire, and the twist on the name spelling was brilliant.

Turns out Hélène is brilliant herself, and entertaining, sexy as hell, and quite nicely skilled. For those seeking a complete experience with a beautiful lady, she is a must see.
I've PMd her before about her ads and how creative she is....I would definitely agree
I just saw this threAD, as I'm an infrequent lurker of these forums. Thank you for the compliment, LovingKayla. I'm glad I could entertain :-)
Now, now. That was a different world back then.

Maybe it's about time, though, I dragged you into this decade and turn you on to League of Legends. Talk about a time suck...

I'm still upset with her. Many years ago she introduced me to something that I never should have started.
Had I known how highly addictive it was I never would have tried it. At times it has taken over my life.
I'm going to admit that she got me into World of Warcraft and has basically ruined my life.

I think she's in freaking mensa. Originally Posted by L.A.
Haaa she put AARP, PETA, UNICEF, NAFTA etc in the "menu".
I don't really read other ladies' ads but i'm glad I saw this one (so thanks Kayla).
This was awesome.
Funny and hot!
Well done Ms. Stone .

You have got to check this girl out. OMG she has an amazing and completely unique ad approach. Yall have to see this before it gets buried. I don't know her personally but I've been around long enough to spot talent. This one is going to shoot to the top of the charts. She has a 100% positive review record and tits that just don't stop.

You ready for this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934091 Originally Posted by LovingKayla
A brilliant and beautiful woman.