Why Obama's College Records Matter

Maybe you should do a thread about why Mitt Romney's tax history matter as well. I would think we should be alot more concerned about someone who has so little faith in the American banking system that he has to take his money overseas. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
The reality is, Ms Skylar, several posters in this forum probably have overseas accounts. I do, but I will not pretend to have even a fraction of Romney's wealth. And you might ask TexasTuskHog if he has overseas accounts. People who have money to invest seek out the best return; sometimes, that's overseas.
Maybe you should do a thread about why Mitt Romney's tax history matter as well. I would think we should be alot more concerned about someone who has so little faith in the American banking system that he has to take his money overseas. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
It's not about "faith in the American banking system." It's about getting a higher interest rate.

Lot's of wealthy people put some of their money in offshore accounts, including lots of prominent Democrats. It isn't illegal or unethical.
Some?

A person who is asking to be the leader of this nation, should have is money in it.

We will see what the American people think about it in Nov.
Some?

A person who is asking to be the leader of this nation, should have is money in it.

We will see what the American people think about it in Nov. Originally Posted by markroxny
You are a moron. Romney can match your financial investment in this country multiple times over. The fact that Romney IS intelligent enough to capitalize on his investments should have some weight and bearing. Otherwise, he is just posturing like Odumbo.
You are a moron. Romney can match your financial investment in this country multiple times over. The fact that Romney IS intelligent enough to capitalize on his investments should have some weight and bearing. Otherwise, he is just posturing like Odumbo.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yea he can match my investment over and over because of all the money his money makes overseas. You can't be seriously defending this shit.

If you want to see a moron (and a coward), look in a mirror.
Yea he can match my investment over and over because of all the money his money makes overseas. You can't be seriously defending this shit.

If you want to see a moron (and a coward), look in a mirror. Originally Posted by markroxny
Wrong. If you want to see a truly ignorant moron, you need to look at yourself in the mirror. Then again, maybe your poor-ass does not have the money to get into the real game, and you're just greedy-envious of those who can.
YOu assume i have no money? Because?????

You stupid ignorant ass.

You stupid ignorant ass. Originally Posted by markroxny
Your jealous-greedy-envy of Romney's wealth betrays your beggarly state.
*Yawn*
*marks-rocks-with-pee whines about how much more money Romney has than he does* Originally Posted by markroxny
Fixed that for ya'!

You stupid ignorant ass. Originally Posted by markroxny
We assume you have no money, because you've demonstrated in your posts, that you're an idiot.

Idiots don't typically have much money. Romney has lots of money, because he earned it, by using his considerable intelligence.
First you are in NO position to call anyone an idiot.

Second you dont know me or what i have. You are right that you are ASSUMING.

Third, Obama has plenty of money too.

A really rich person with brains would not be living in Harlem. In fact, you would not want to live in New York City unless you are Trump rich and can control your environment. You're not Donald Trump are you? Even Charlie Rangle, the tax cheat, spends his time in the Dominican Republic.

I don't see Obama living in Chicago.
You just proved your ignorance. When was the last time you were in Harlem? Harlem has changed a lot in the last few years.

At least TRY to know what you are talking about. There are PLENTY of rich people in Harlem.

Unbelievable. SMH
First you are in NO position to call anyone an idiot.

Second you dont know me or what i have. You are right that you are ASSUMING.

Third, Obama has plenty of money too.

Originally Posted by markroxny

Yes, Obama got rich from those books Bill Ayers wrote for him......and the house Tony Rezko bought him.........stop being so defensive about being poor and stupid....

you got no money, you're too stupid to have money.....we all know it, but so what if you're just another broke doofus......