Does age really matter?

I rarely see anyone under 30, and prefer closer to 40.
You are only as old as the women you feel.

-- Groucho Marx
Yes.

30 and UNDER for me, with exceptions.

If I want women my age, hell, I'll just go to a night club (and yes, they will still put out for me).
Benjamin Franklin's age has never been a problem.
Of course it matters! But it's not the only thing that matters, and different people have different preferences, so you never know...

I'm in my late 40's, and generally my preferred age range is 25-45, but I also know several very hot 50-something year old ladies...

I might even consider someone who's 60-something if the chemistry was there. However, I can't imagine much chemistry once she gets into her 70's. Once I'm in my 70's, I might feel differently.

I also feel awkward with teenagers... Just not my thing. I like the all growed up wimmins!

One thing I have noticed is that many of the older ladies will fib and shave a few years off their age. If she's 45 and says she's 39, some ladies can get away with it, but if she's obviously 45 and tries to pass for 27, that is a major turn OFF for me.

If a lady feels compelled to tell me her age, just tell me. I'm just another dirty old man. If she lies, it makes me wonder what else she's lying about...
Age is a HUGE factor.

The older I get, the wider the age range of women that I want to fuck.
Upon further review, age does matter. If you want to see a cheerleader type, you might want to focus on the teens and 20 somethings, while staying away from the 30+ year old ladies. If you want to see a MILF, GILF, or OHILF you would focus in on the 30+ year old ladies and stay away from the teens and 20somethings.
Very profound comments, Pyramid.

I am proud of you.
Very profound comments, Pyramid. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Better than his whiney taint requests. That was actually one of his more intelligent posts.
If you did not know how old you were, how old would you be?

The point is, as many have said above, age is just a number. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Funny you should ask that. I did Dr Oz's sex age test once just for shits and giggles. Yeah, yeah...curiosity got the best of me. My real age is 47 but according to the test my sex age/drive is 33.

And you're right. Age is just a number. It's not so much the age number but more of the age attitude.
Personally, I like consistancy and variety....so age is only a factor when I am interested in another great, but new sexual dessert experience. I like many different flavors of ice cream and cake! Age is just a factor, What really matters to me is whether an appointment will most likely be an awesome one. Both younger and older providers have provided an amazing Sexual Dessert Experience with GFE or PSE and completely rocked my world. Both have also left me thinking, "Well, that was kind of cold and mechanical." So I would say that what matters in this hobby is not how old someone is, but rather how close they are to what I am looking for bcd. The only way for a guy to determine how good a bcd experience with a girl might be is to do the research. Age is normally only one factor.

Nuff said.
You are only as old as the women you feel.

-- Groucho Marx Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
Benjamin Franklin's age has never been a problem. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Age is a HUGE factor.

The older I get, the wider the age range of women that I want to fuck. Originally Posted by mtabsw
all very wise comments!!!!

wrt the original question "Does age really matter?", just look at my siglines below.
i have before, but i rarely visit the below 20 club.
LMAO....So PMD, 18 and 19 year olds are ALMOST completely off limits for you?
Personally, I think age is a huge factor ...

The real issue (like my comments on the breast enlargement thread) isn't age so much as expectations. If I'm expecting a coed and discover grandma, I'm going to be unhappy. Of course, I cant really say the opposite-most guys expecting a grandma and finding a coed won't be super upset!

Misleading age numbers and old pics are more likely to hurt than help. They might drive the ignorant to your door, but the resulting bad review will probably scare off more clients than you gain.

Of course, age is REALLY important if she tells you she's 18...that's a lifelong error!
Upon further review, age does matter. If you want to see a cheerleader type, you might want to focus on the teens and 20 somethings, while staying away from the 30+ year old ladies. If you want to see a MILF, GILF, or OHILF you would focus in on the 30+ year old ladies and stay away from the teens and 20somethings. Originally Posted by pyramider
enough with the thoughtful posts, posting some taint should get you back in the right state of mind