A real PATRIOT speaks the truth about lying and try to fix elections

She spent most of her life in Virginia, close to DC. That’s why Wyoming booted her. Her Daddy owned a ranch In Wyoming. I think she bought a condo there.

But her Daddy was an expert Hunter!!!!!!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick...nting_accident

I suggest we get a Go Fund Me Account together for the OP to take a hunting trip with the “patriotic” Cheney’s!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
That was at the Rolling Rock, about 20 minutes from me. It’s hunting for old zillionaires who can’t be bothered to hike into the woods with gear. Might as well be shooting at paper targets.
It's funny that maga keep braying and cackling and not dealing with the real issues. Powerful statements below:

“After the 2020 election and the attack of January 6th, my fellow Republicans wanted me to lie. They wanted me to say the 2020 election was stolen, the attack of January 6th wasn’t a big deal, and Donald Trump wasn’t dangerous,” Cheney said. “I had to choose between lying and losing my position in House leadership.”

“No party, no nation, no people can defend and perpetuate a constitutional republic if they accept leaders who have gone to war with the rule of law, with the democratic process, with the peaceful transfer of power, with the Constitution itself,” Cheney added.

Maga continues to believe election lies. Faux knew tRump lost, Bill Barr knew tRump lost. A large number of Republicans knew tRump lost and those feckless cowards said nothing. Very few Republicans stood up and spoke the TRUTH. Cheney was one of them knowing the political price she would pay. That's integrity which most Republicans don't have especially maga.
Here is an example of what the Republican party is doing to try to cheat so they can win elections:

“Cleta Mitchell, a political operative and an election denier, told a gathering of Republicans recently that it’s crucially important that they make sure that college students don’t vote,” Cheney said. “Those who are trying to unravel the foundations of our republic, who are threatening the rule of law and the sanctity of elections know they cannot succeed if you vote. So, Class of 2023, get out and vote.”
It's funny that maga keep braying and cackling and not dealing with the real issues. Powerful statements below:

“After the 2020 election and the attack of January 6th, my fellow Republicans wanted me to lie. They wanted me to say the 2020 election was stolen, the attack of January 6th wasn’t a big deal, and Donald Trump wasn’t dangerous,” Cheney said. “I had to choose between lying and losing my position in House leadership.”

“No party, no nation, no people can defend and perpetuate a constitutional republic if they accept leaders who have gone to war with the rule of law, with the democratic process, with the peaceful transfer of power, with the Constitution itself,” Cheney added.

Maga continues to believe election lies. Faux knew tRump lost, Bill Barr knew tRump lost. A large number of Republicans knew tRump lost and those feckless cowards said nothing. Very few Republicans stood up and spoke the TRUTH. Cheney was one of them knowing the political price she would pay. That's integrity which most Republicans don't have especially maga. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Here is an example of what the Republican party is doing to try to cheat so they can win elections:

“Cleta Mitchell, a political operative and an election denier, told a gathering of Republicans recently that it’s crucially important that they make sure that college students don’t vote,” Cheney said. “Those who are trying to unravel the foundations of our republic, who are threatening the rule of law and the sanctity of elections know they cannot succeed if you vote. So, Class of 2023, get out and vote.” Originally Posted by rmg_35

so ... you'd vote for Lizzy if she runs for prez? no you wouldn't. you'd suddenly see her as every real republican does .. a rino cunt

Maga continues to believe election lies. Faux knew tRump lost, Bill Barr knew tRump lost. A large number of Republicans knew tRump lost and those feckless cowards said nothing. Very few Republicans stood up and spoke the TRUTH. Cheney was one of them knowing the political price she would pay. That's integrity which most Republicans don't have especially maga. Originally Posted by rmg_35
... No need to be silly about this, mate.

IF Liz Cheney KNEW the "political price she'd pay"
then WHY did she run for re-election?

WHY did she waste ALL THAT MONEY?! ... $$$$

The people of Wyoming decided her fate.

#### Salty
Man this thread was good for a few laughs

It certainly didn't go the way the OP wanted

Imagine how ill informed one must be to believe Liz Fucking Cheney is a patriot.

There is a reason voters rejected her by historic margins
Funny how the tRump cult following reject the truth. Liz Cheney was one of the few Republicans that stood up for honor, integrity, and the truth while the tRump maga followers lied to the American People. The rest of the Republican party sat quietly by and let these lies and bullshit lead to the January 6th insurrection. They have no honor or integrity.
LOL. Wyomingites Disagree.
Harriet Hageman 113,025 votes 66.3%
Liz Cheney 49,316 votes 28.9%

A compete ass kicking of this loser